The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

things to think about

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby deathcultreject » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:44 pm

Hi Evutch :)

you wrote;

"how's it f'n goin?
where ya been?
what's new?
i hope things are lookin up for you.
and your surroundings are safer now."

I got hacked offline a few times so I concentrated on exposure by results magic.

Then it seemed like things went past a tipping point, and the abusers can't stop their filth sticking to them now. The information's spreading.

So I'm doing a wider range of magic(k) because some of the facts that need to be widely known are becoming common knowledge in the UK. We've never had a constitution / bill of rights like the US so it's easy for us to understand that 'powers that be' can send their goons against the public.

I'm doing more higher self stuff now (which is good for healing and integration) and when the visions help me to see the abusers intentions and patterns more clearly then I can fire at will with exposure spells and curses.

The stalking seems to have died down a lot, and there's a mood change coming that's making it harder for them to recriut people who want to make a traveling psychological colluseum.

"and you know what?
TIGGER seems to have become the new queen of the damned here..
go figure.."

Well hopefully there can still be an island of traditional sanity and that way people who want facts (rather than 'word salad' around the abuse theme) might get some ammo.

Does the industrious John G of the history channel have back up files of the old threads?
deathcultreject

Previous

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts