The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

New Member Introductions

My Intro...

Once you're familiar with the rules in the previous forum, please enter this forum and tell the community a bit about yourself!

Postby dmarkmclain » Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:36 am

Greetings all, my name is David and I joined up this past Sunday. This is a very interesting site! I am an avid amateur astronomer and I have witnessed some things that I cannot explain; although I realize there is much that can be . However I do know the difference between planes and satellites, so I know that the other things I have seen, along with my wife, were neither.

So, I have found my way to this website in an effort to get some true information, and so far I'm pleased with the results. I believe that one day in the not-so-distant future, that answers will be forthcoming in spite of all the dis-info that is circulated daily. I believe there won't be any way to avoid these answers, because they are bigger than all of us, and those types of secrets cannot stay hidden forever.

I look forward to interacting with everyone!

Thanks
dmarkmclain

Postby Lashmar » Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:38 am

Hi david. :D Always nice to have a new poster. :D
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Return to New Member Introductions

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts