The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

Critters up there?

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby starbrite » Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:12 pm

I throw this out there, thinking youll be wondering if i`m not wired quite all the way to the fusebox....
But ive been seeing enough UFO reports that describe organic shapes and textures, and im thinking that ive heard one astronat say theres space critters out there....
Could we actually be looking at inhabitants of interstellar space?
Free beings who can roam the cosmos at will?no ship required....
Like the sea life in reverse, just look up sort of, and imagine all that is living in the sea, is duplicated in huge proportions in outerspace kind of...
The idea that sentient life could eveolve out there is not so far fetched when one considers that space is no longer considered the vacuum it once was...
The types and variety of creatures would be very different from earth life of course,
The evidence is growing though that there really are creatures up there....
starbrite
starbrite

Postby cowboy » Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:02 pm

interesting idea. never really thaught of it before, but i suppose it's possible. one thing i've learned is science fiction has a habbit of becoming reality. mainly because nature and the universe are much more creative than any human could ever be. i've come to the point where i have seen enuph strange things that nothing would surprise me at this point.
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds!
cowboy

Postby SneakyPete » Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:47 pm

You are not out of your mind :lol:

That is very interesting. So many things are possible that we do not even think about. The sea world is a new world for us, and life on land is a new world for the sea creatures. So life floating or moving around space is possible.
SneakyPete

Postby Dark-Samus » Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:28 am

PErsonally I think that these greys can be from under the sea...
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby chiselray » Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:07 pm

i think ETs are coming from a different dimension,same time zone though..
chiselray

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts