The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

Why should I believe in UFOs?

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby dondi97 » Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:06 pm

I have no personal proof of their existance. I never even met anyone who has either seen one or has any proof. I do believe there must be some kind of life in other galaxies just because of the size of the universe, but I can't understand why aliens would be so secretive about visiting here and not make their presence more widely known.
dondi97

Postby Dark-Samus » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:18 am

1. Why would they?
2. Why would humans deserve to get to know these beings?
3. Only a stupid moron would just reveal itself like that.
4. Faith is nothing, want faith, go to a religion.
5. I want proof, not faith.

And the list goes on... :lol:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby cowboy » Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:24 am

weather you believe or not doesn't matter. it's happening. there are too many people throughout the world seeing these things. there are too many similarities in the stories, and you can say that people just hear others accounts and repeat them, but what about all through history, when people didn't have communication between continents. not to mention even today there are areas of the world where communication and the internet are not very common. yet, these people still speek of seeing men from space. i understand that some reports are fakes. some are mental disorders and hallucinations. but some are real. too many people saying the same things. the reports can't be ignored or explained away. there will always be people that are too scared to believe. but, not believing does not change the fact that it is happening, and someday everyone will be forced to believe, weather they want to or not.
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds!
cowboy

Postby dondi97 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:30 pm

I get what you are saying and I have been researching a lot of interviews from reliable sounding people and even well known people who believe, so my inclination is that it's real. But, I still can't decide if its sinister or good will on "their" part.
dondi97

Postby cowboy » Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:16 pm

we would probably consider most of it "sinister", but i think from their perspective, it's neutral. no more sinister than our experimentation on rats. it may hurt the rats, but from our perspective it is for the greater good. also, in some cases they may be trying to help us, even if we can not see it, at the time. the problem is trying to put all ETs in the same group. I believe different groups have different objectives here. just like there are various groups of humans all with different ideas of right and wrong. i figure the aliens are the same. they can't all be grouped together.
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds!
cowboy

Postby Ventian » Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:57 am

I personally have seen UFO's that I could not explain but I could not give you a good reason to believe in them. Just do as I do. Before you go to sleep every night just look up to the skies. It may take years of doing this on a daily basis but you will eventually spot something that will spark your interest.
Ventian

Postby mercyless » Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:42 pm

dondi97 wrote:I have no personal proof of their existance. I never even met anyone who has either seen one or has any proof. I do believe there must be some kind of life in other galaxies just because of the size of the universe, but I can't understand why aliens would be so secretive about visiting here and not make their presence more widely known.

*imagines what would happen*

Alien : Hi fellas nice meeting ya wazzup in here i just landet with my fancy spacecraft over there and thought i say "hello"

Human1 : Oh hi... are you really real?

Alien : Yea mate im 100% pure spacebreed d00d

Human1 : *calls newspaper*

Alien : Hey whom ya calling ?

Human1 : Just some ppl to spread the news that you guys really exist and were not alone in that wide universe

Alien : who would ever be so stupid to believe that they have the only planet you could life on it.. although yours pretty bad in shape according to my scans... not even to say pretty fucked up ...

*meanwhile newsreporter teams appear*

Alien : whooow whats that kinda funny guys ?

Human1 : Those ah those the guys from the newspapers i called so they can trake pics and spread the news over the world.

Alien : i dont mean the ones with the camers, i mean the guys in the black suites that came out of that car with the teinted windows.

Human1 : sh*t ! *runs like hell*
Reporter : F*** *runs even faster*

Alien : Hi there guys wazzup

Agent1 : Are you an Alien and is this your Spacecraft?

Alien : Yes and yes

Agent1 : *touches the alien*

Alien : heyhey do we know us?

Agent1 : *nods to Agent2*

Agent2 : *speaks to his wrist* Package is real, checked and confirmed!

*short silence with oddly looking from all to all another*

Agent2 : copy that. *grabs Alien and pulls him to his car*

Alien : *screams try to free n stuff whatever aliens would do in that case*

*the car arrives in some military base*

Alien : so uhm you took me here bcus i am going to .... ?

Agent2 : you are going to get us some answers.

Alien : So why dont you just asked me over there when we were on the street, i really thought you are going to do some weird ass stuff to me, dont scare me that again guys i nearly did wet myself.

Agent2 : *looks at alien but doenst say anything*

Alien : so what you guys wanna know just ask righ.....

Agent1 : *injects the alien some sort of anesthetic*

*the alien slowly wakes up in a very bright room strapped to an table*

Doctor1 : now we are going to test if these sort of specimen feels any pain

Alien : *wets himself*

-----------------------

Sry i believe that the Human Kind is a very dumb and naive one, the first thing we would do is to slit em open and examine em or even better just plain shoot them and bomb them to death... really would you as alien want to expose yourself to such an race as the humans if you were an alien? i wouldnt i woould rather cut myself.
mercyless

Postby Paleo » Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:19 am

dondi97 wrote:I have no personal proof of their existance. I never even met anyone who has either seen one or has any proof. I do believe there must be some kind of life in other galaxies just because of the size of the universe, but I can't understand why aliens would be so secretive about visiting here and not make their presence more widely known.

Aliens have been here since OUR beginning! They most likely had a huge hand in our evolutionary development. They came here and were thought of as "gods" in the ancient days of mans primitive beginnings. Each culture, each ancient civilization, no matter where it's from, tells stories about "gods who came down from the heavens to teach man". Aliens most likely view us as beings which they themselves feel as gods to us. Different alien races desiring us for different things! Our fate in their hands. There's no doubt in my mind that Aliens ARE working with the Government in order to create human-alien hybrids, etc. Who knows what their TRUE plans for us are... But it wouldn't make ANY sense for them to come out and all of a sudden start to treat us as equals, or like they're interested in having an open media relationship with us or affecting us in that way. They most likely JUST DON'T CARE!! I believe they mostly think of themselves as FAR SUPERIOR to us... in that respect, they go about their business, not really or always trying to hide their presence or activities in the sky, but not truly caring enough one way or the other as to what we think about them. They've most likely made their plans known to key members of the military, Air Force and our gov't. And, as I'm sure we'd all have a hard time with what those motives and intentions truly ARE, the gov't. keeps it a secret, for fear of mass panic and that they might be exposed for the insidious, unscrupulous and evil acts that they've performed on us! Alien and government/military abductions in order to perform heart-wrenching tests and experiments upon us. Attempting to create a successful human-alien hybrid, as well as a successful human-animal Chimera. Take a look at the drawings and landing strips in Nazca. Listen to the testimony about the ancient Mayans and Ancient Egyptians, how their stone structures, defying ALL logic and reason for the time, were ably matched PERFECTLY to our solar system, primitive, ancient man already KNOWING that the SUN was the center of the solar system, how many planets we had, and PRECISION at aligning them with other cosmic centers and phenomenon. Also, there's Roswell. The Crash at Roswell was the Singular DEFINING moment in UFO history! Study the Events at Roswell, and you'll learn the truth about what happened. Study the modern day UFO events! Such as the Crash at Kecksburg, Pennsylvania in the late 60's, the Betty and Barney Hill Alien Abduction in the early 70's. The Rendlesham Forest sightings made by several high-ranking military personnel who stand by their statements to this day that what they saw was not from this Planet. Read books on Ufology, books like "Communion" by Whitley Streiber, "Demensions" by Jaque Vallee. Watch History Channels' "UFO FILES" and "UFO HUNTERS". Check out the carbon dated alien skull at over 900 years old. Dig deep into the artifact that was found burning hot on the ground as a UFO took off which has properties NO SCIENTIST CAN IDENTIFY PRECISELY, but which are conducive to Space Travel, check out the evidence by people like the Chemists and Physicists, UFO investigators like J. Allen Hynek and William J. Birnes. Hear stories and actually SEE how dirt which a UFO hovered over, had properties unlike anything they'd ever seen before and how the dirt remained completely hydro-phobic even after some 50 years time passed by!!

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE!! YOU CAN FIND IT!!!

To answer your question: You'd be A FOOL NOT to believe in Aliens and UFO's!! ...There's SO MUCH EVIDENCE that if went into court with the burden of proof in a court of law, there's NOT A SINGLE, SOLITARY DOUBT that, with as much evidence gathered, if it were ANY other topic... it would be an open and shut case! That's how much evidence and proof is out there to support the fact of alien existence, that UFO's are real and that the government knows about it and is continuing to work with and hide this fact from the American people.
Paleo

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:59 am

I think people has missed the meaning of the word BELIEVE.

BELIEVE is when you think somehting is right even if it´s not proven, much like God/Gods.

Believe is insufficient to me, I want to know, believe? go back to religions ffs. :roll:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby bionic » Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:24 am

I have no personal proof of their existance. I never even met anyone who has either seen one or has any proof. I do believe there must be some kind of life in other galaxies just because of the size of the universe, but I can't understand why aliens would be so secretive about visiting here and not make their presence more widely known.

So, don't believe in them.
I wouldn't if I was you.
You might want to read "Plato and the cave", though.
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
(love&forgive yourself..and everyone else)
bionic

Next

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts