The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

Lasmar, bad news

Feel like posting something completely unrelated to the message forums? Feel free! This forum is dedicated to have a place where members can sit, relax and just chat about anything!

Postby Lashmar » Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:52 am

Dark-Samus wrote:In the end, that´s all you really do isn´t it?

Read through most of what I say and you'll find what I mean. I use humour to get my point across. You use blunt ignorance under the guise of how you were treated in the past. I’ve not treated you in any such way and yet the second I don’t back you up on something I don’t agree on I’m the one in the wrong. Yeah right.

It gets boring after a while doing it every second you spend on this site. :roll:

But it's fine to act like some sort of god isn't it? :roll: :lol:

But as always I`m the bad guy and you guys can do everything without anyone commenting on it right? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Because you make yourself look a fool and then expect to be treated like everyone else.

You act the court jester then expect to be treated like the guests:

Dark-Samus wrote:And I don´t give a damn about the military people on WW1.
Worthless pice of crap war that never should even have taken place.

See.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Dark-Samus » Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:05 pm

I don´t care about morons that gives their life for idiots.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Wing-Zero » Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:49 pm

Dark-Samus wrote:I don´t care about morons that gives their life for idiots.

You're going to be hard-pressed to find followers then.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Tairaa » Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:11 pm

Well that's not what people who lay their lives down for you want to hear either! One group of people, IMO, deserve respect almost no matter what. The ones who risk their lives for your safety.

This means things like police, firefighters, paramedics, military, search and rescue, peacekeepers etc. JMO though.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby bionic » Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:35 pm

Hmm.. How to describe an apathetic realist.

pragmatic..in fact..that makes you a "Pragmatist"

me..too..sometimes..
other times I am a passionate idealogist..and often enough I am a maniacal nihilist..lol

Hey..I'm perimenopausal..
so sue me
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby bionic » Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:40 pm

I will never be anything I´m not just to fit in.
I`m not a coward.

Maybe you're just to scared to take on the challenge? Fear of failure?
(says she who couldn't fit in.. even if she tried..so she gave up long ago and now proudly waves her "freak flag")

I'm kidding..
actually, I think you are very brave and you sound very wounded..which I relate to..life is hard..most people seem to be shite..or at least, full of a lot of it..and in denial of that fact.

"Blessed are they who suffer..." (it's kind of a wierd, sick , sadistic kind of blessing though, isn't it?)
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby bionic » Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:47 pm

Edit: Best part is that Kim has a best friend who she treats like a sister. That's about as close to that dream as I'm getting I recon.

The hot other chick, right? (hot girlfriend with hot best friend)
This is a recipe for trouble , my friend.
Have fun..while it lasts
:roll:

advice...never..NEVER be alone with the best friend..EVER..
don't talk yourself into it.."it's just innocent fun", "I am doing Kim a favor", "She's my FRIEND too"

don't do it..she'll flirt..just to compete with her frined..to see if she can get you intrigued..eventually you and she will be too drunk and too intrigued...she'll get sticky in one way or another with you..feel guilty..tell Kim..that's it..you're done
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby Lashmar » Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:17 am

bionic wrote:
Edit: Best part is that Kim has a best friend who she treats like a sister. That's about as close to that dream as I'm getting I recon.

The hot other chick, right? (hot girlfriend with hot best friend)
This is a recipe for trouble , my friend.
Have fun..while it lasts
:roll:

I plan on having fun.

advice...never..NEVER be alone with the best friend..EVER..
don't talk yourself into it.."it's just innocent fun", "I am doing Kim a favor", "She's my FRIEND too"

She's my best friends sister so that's going to be hard. I was friends with Emma (friend) before Kim. There's a little group of us and we all get on very well. :D

don't do it..she'll flirt..just to compete with her frined..to see if she can get you intrigued..eventually you and she will be too drunk and too intrigued...she'll get sticky in one way or another with you..feel guilty..tell Kim..that's it..you're done

1. I was thinking of a threesome more than anything else to be fair.
2. I don't get drunk. I've always had drink around me and I don't really see the idea behind getting drunk. I hold beer better than most anyway, lot's of it over the weekend. You try and do this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8tFgtzeA2M

with too much beer in you. It doesn't work, you need to pace yourself throughout the day ;) . I didn’t pace myself too well one day, it was raining and it should have been called off, and needless to say it went badly wrong. The balance was going. The opposition laughed, my team laughed, I laughed and it was a great day really. Batted superbly as well oddly. Need to drink more I think. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I’m not a great example for the 13/14/15 year olds in the team am I? :lol: :lol: :cry:

3. Advice taken. :D :(
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Dark-Samus » Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:48 am

I'm kidding..
actually, I think you are very brave and you sound very wounded..which I relate to..life is hard..most people seem to be shite..or at least, full of a lot of it..and in denial of that fact.

"Blessed are they who suffer..." (it's kind of a wierd, sick , sadistic kind of blessing though, isn't it?)

everything is just a sick joke in the end though :lol:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Previous

Return to The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts