The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Sci-Fi TV/Movies

Meet Twilight's Newest Vampire

Sci-Fi has amazed audiences since the dawn of television and movies. Come on in to chat about anything and everything Science Fiction.

Postby rath » Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:57 am

Xavier Samuel Takes The Riley Role In 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse'

Australian actor Xavier Samuel is headed for the big time after landing a role in one of the hottest movie franchises around - Twilight.

Samuel has been cast in Eclipse, the third film in the Twilight series based on the best-selling books by Stephenie Meyer, his management company Shanahan Management said.

He will play Riley, a good-looking college student and newborn vampire, who joins villain Victoria's plot to murder Bella (Kristen Stewart).

Eclipse follows Bella as she tries to choose between two loves: the vampire Edward (Robert Pattinson) and werewolf Jacob (Taylor Lautner).

The first movie, Twilight, has made $US382 million worldwide since it was released in November last year, and the second film New Moon is due in cinemas this November.

Eclipse is due to start filming in Vancouver, Canada next month and is due for release in June 2010.

Samuel has starred in Australian films like 2:37, Newcastle and September, but Eclipse will be his first US film.
rath

Postby sandra » Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:21 am

Just watched eclipse like last week, its a good movie,
but now I have to wait for the last one...I think they
are making the last movie into 2 parts.

Bella is such a dull character, but I hope she
goes for Jacob. Haven't read the books.
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby adamwarlock2099 » Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:07 pm

I have read Twilight and seen all the movies thus far with my wife. Sex usually follows. So as I see it, it's a good deal, whether I like the movie or not. :)
"To alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems." -- Homer Simpson
"You get what everyone gets. You get a lifetime." -- Death (Sandman)
adamwarlock2099

Return to Sci-Fi TV/Movies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts