The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Unidentified Flying Objects

My first triangle UFO sighting!

Although some attribute UFOs to being an ALIEN technology, it really isn't. Inside this forum, you are welcome to talk about UFOs, sightings, case files, and new events. Feel free to post videos, photographs, and whatever other evidence you want to share!

Postby MrTopSecret » Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:53 pm

The summer of 2007 I witnessed my first triangular UFO sighting. I was on vacation with my girlfriend and her parents at Gulf Breeze Florida. My girlfriend and I were outside one night sitting on the steps. We were chit chatting and in the distance I saw this UFO that look almost identical to the picture above. We were about a half mile away from the object. My girlfriend asked me, what is that? I said that is a UFO. She suckered to her as if she thought it was nonsense. She said it is probably a blimp or something. I have been studying UFOs for several years by then and I knew it wasn’t a blimp. To make a long story short, the UFO was traveling very slowly and stayed in our site for about 5 minutes until is shot off in the distance. If I had to guess the speed which it was traveling when the UFO shot off, I would guess several hundred mph. The only thing I regret is not video recording it. My cell phone which was in my pocket was dead. :(
MrTopSecret

Postby Dark-Samus » Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:03 am

Nice pic, although seems awfully familiar to one I saw in some documentary along time ago...
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby MrTopSecret » Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:23 pm

No this isnt my pic. lol

I was looking for a picture on google pictures that was as close to what I saw that night. The distance, shape, etc... is pretty much the same. Sorry for the confusion. lol
MrTopSecret

Postby Dark-Samus » Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:22 am

Oh ok...so my spidy sense wasn´t joking... :lol: :lol: :lol:
I would love to see a triangle myself... :cry:
Dark-Samus

Postby MrTopSecret » Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:15 pm

It was pretty intense! I have seen many things in the sky that were unidentified, but nothing like this. I do believe the triangles are government and not ET.
MrTopSecret

Postby soulvictoria » Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:13 pm

Some say that Phoenix lights (triangle) where military crafts developed with UFO technology. Some militar guy supposedly disclosed it in an incognito interview.
soulvictoria

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:35 am

Yeah I also think that triangles are mainly from humans...I odn´t think aliens would be that stupid...
Dark-Samus

Postby LTG2 » Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:45 pm

I have heard from many different people in the Florida area who have seen this craft. I am convinced it is a military vehicle. Either it is of our own engineering or it is a prototype from "other engineering"

Possible application: Survey and photo or observation. Maybe more.

LTG
"We were never alone"
LTG2

Return to Unidentified Flying Objects

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts