The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Unidentified Flying Objects

Did I just see what i think i saw??(new info added)

Although some attribute UFOs to being an ALIEN technology, it really isn't. Inside this forum, you are welcome to talk about UFOs, sightings, case files, and new events. Feel free to post videos, photographs, and whatever other evidence you want to share!

Postby SneakyPete » Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:03 pm

I was outside just a few minutes ago approximately 9:53 pm ET when i see this bright object moving through the sky very fast, At first i thought it was a satellite but it was brighter then all the other stars in the sky. I rush inside and turn the porch light off to get a better view(i was only inside for less then 5 seconds) when i notice the object had changed direction. The object was coming from my left going to the right and when i came back out it was going away from me. I am pretty sure it was doing a very slight zig-zag motion when it was moving away from me, then the object disappeared!

It was very very exciting for me since i have never seen anything like it.

Update: At the time that was happening my girlfriend was on the way home, she was about 10 minutes away. I was already inside when she was coming down the street and she did not know what I saw. She came inside and told me that she saw (in the direction i saw the object go last) a bright glowing light under the clouds. She thought it was just a radio tower light but when i said there was no towers that way. We ran outside and what she saw was gone.
Last edited by SneakyPete on Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SneakyPete

Postby MrTopSecret » Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:00 pm

Hmmmm. I guess you saw an ET craft. Satelites dont zig zag and we do not have any aircraft that can do that that we know of.
MrTopSecret

Postby dejarma » Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:40 pm

MrTopSecret wrote:Hmmmm. I guess you saw an ET craft. Satelites dont zig zag and we do not have any aircraft that can do that that we know of.

Satellites do!! It’s called light refraction; makes them look like they are wobbling/zig-zagging……. Being interested in this enigma I find hard to believe you didn’t know this, MrTop!?!?!? As far as it changing direction; we only have sneakypete’s word for it I guess.. No disrespect meant, but it’s true!
dejarma

Postby SneakyPete » Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:58 pm

anyone read the added info to my sighting?
SneakyPete

Postby IrishSideOfMoon » Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:35 pm

Hi
Maybe the below link can be of help in ruling in or out man made objects

http://www.heavens-above.com/

Shane

http://irishsideofthemoon.blogspot.com/
http://twitter.com/IrishSideOfMoon
IrishSideOfMoon

Postby SneakyPete » Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:35 pm

This was not a sat. Ive seen it twice now. This object was under the clouds. Ive also noticed when I saw this object many planes were in the sky. I also did notice 4 planes flying together. not sure what kind of planes they were but they headed in the direction of the object was moving.
SneakyPete

Return to Unidentified Flying Objects

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts