The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Situation in Zimbabwe…

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Tairaa » Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:47 am

You never said anything about Cambodia, you talked about the situation in Rhodesia.

The situation in Rhodesia isn't really comparable to Iran.

If people are getting cut up with machetes on a regular basis, then that's comparable and I'd say it's worse and worthy of our interjection. Ultimately the world revolves around money though, so we won't do anything for either.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:50 am

Tairaa wrote:You never said anything about Cambodia, you talked about the situation in Rhodesia.

I had dinner...I'm a hungry boy. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Lashmar » Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:17 am

This is intresting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfhjBEfwctY

Has anyone heard of that group before? Oddly that's the only bit of truth that tit has come out with. :x :roll:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby mael » Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:33 am

Yes. He's right.

So support him. He's not perfect, and he's fighting against the political wind. But he's the best you've got ri9ght now.

He spoke his mind well enough and I'd take a bet he wrote that or at least approved of the contents of that speech himself. This is more than can be said for most of the rest.
mael

Postby Lashmar » Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:40 am

mael wrote:Yes. He's right.

So support him.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Support the BNP. :lol: :lol: :lol: Yeah right. :lol: :lol: :lol:

He's not perfect...

No he's the BNP leader. He's far from that. :lol: :lol: :lol:

He spoke his mind well enough and I'd take a bet he wrote that or at least approved of the contents of that speech himself. This is more than can be said for most of the rest.

Boris. ;) :D :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby mael » Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:45 am

Hmmm! 8-) ... First they laughed ... . 8-)
mael

Postby Lashmar » Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:59 am

then they got stoned. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't see why any one would vote for the BNP. I'd sooner vote for the Greens ( :lol: ) than them. And the Greens are more of a joke than the Lib Dems. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:47 am

So what British party do you vote for Lash?
I think I'm getting the hang of British politics I've been listening in enough.

I actually know a British fellow who served in the RN during WWII on a battleship, and I saw him yesterday for a spot of tea and dinner. Among the topics we discussed was some of the global politics and so I got a bit of an insiders glance as to one Britons opinions on the British political system.

So I'm curious to know, which part do you support?
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:39 am

Tairaa wrote:So what British party do you vote for Lash?
I think I'm getting the hang of British politics I've been listening in enough.

I'd like to vote for this party for a laugh:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Official_M ... oony_Party

F*** what they stand for they just look like a brilliant laugh. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I go for UKIP:

And in the 2009 European elections, UKIP came second in the UK, beating the governing Labour Party

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukip
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts