The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

OBAMA what happened to to legalities?

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby cjanoe55 » Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:48 am

What has happened to our voting privlages? When some one (LIVING) voted shouldn't thier votes be counted. Evidently in our last "Election" the counts weretowards those whom died, are prisoners, and the one I like the most those whom "ARE NOT AMERICAN CITIZENS". What has happene to the American beleif? What can us small people do to get this looked at? I can not get any answers from "Those who know". I guess that I havn't padded thier pockets ... :x :x
cjanoe55

Postby Wing-Zero » Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:10 pm

How does a dead person vote?

Did some voodoo shaman bring them back to life just so they could vote for Obama?
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Dark-Samus » Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:06 am

Who knows? :lol: ;)
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby cormac » Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:21 am

you'll have to ask the old mayor daley how dead people vote ... oh wait, he's dead too ...

frankly, i gave up on voting when bush stole two elections in a row ... i didn't bother voting in the last election (or following it at all really) but i hadn't heard of any improprieties ... after all, a dead man could have beaten mccain (like john ashcroft was beaten by a dead guy -- that's so hilarious) ... there i go with the dead people again :P
take care :)
cormac

"I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
-- T.S. Eliot
cormac

Postby greeney2 » Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:16 am

frankly, i gave up on voting when bush stole two elections in a row ... i didn't bother voting in the last election

Than you wasted your vote! At least yours would have displaced one phoney, if that in fact actually happened. Bush never stole any election, it was proven he won fair and square.
greeney2

Postby Tairaa » Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:29 pm

Bush never stole any election, it was proven he won fair and square.

:lol:

The Iranian government also has proof that their elections where done properly.

A whole bunch of rolled (not folded, and with no fold marks) ballets with the same handwriting all voting for the guy that no one in the country wants. ;)

Just cuz it was proven doesn't mean they're telling the truth.

This is one of those things, where the American people say all uniformly at the same time in monotone: It was proven. The majority of us voted for Bush. Our government wouldn't harm us or lie to us. Ever. About anything. We're safe.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Nesaie » Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:36 pm

Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby cormac » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:07 pm

greeney2 wrote:
frankly, i gave up on voting when bush stole two elections in a row ... i didn't bother voting in the last election

Than you wasted your vote! At least yours would have displaced one phoney, if that in fact actually happened. Bush never stole any election, it was proven he won fair and square.

i didn't waste my vote ... even if YOU think i did, it's still MY VOTE ... and if you're a Republican then voting Democrat is "wasting your vote"? so what's it to you anyway? sod off ... i'll do exactly as i choose with my vote which, in case you've forgotten, is what the Founding Fathers asked us and expected us to do ... to use our vote as we see fit ... and so since the system is completely corrupt, i'm not casting my vote at all ... it is my preference and my personal, nonviolent protest against the system which has made my vote meaningless ... this is perfectly within my Consitutional rights ... i'm sure people exercising their Constitutional rights as THEY see fit and not as YOU see fit are also wrong in doing so ... again, please simply sod off

have a nice day :)
take care :)
cormac

"I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
-- T.S. Eliot
cormac

Postby Dark-Samus » Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:47 am

If more and more thought like you do, you would never win at all :roll:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby frrostedman » Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:03 pm

cjanoe55 wrote:What has happened to our voting privlages? When some one (LIVING) voted shouldn't thier votes be counted. Evidently in our last "Election" the counts weretowards those whom died, are prisoners, and the one I like the most those whom "ARE NOT AMERICAN CITIZENS". What has happene to the American beleif? What can us small people do to get this looked at? I can not get any answers from "Those who know". I guess that I havn't padded thier pockets ... :x :x

Ask ACORN
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Next

Return to The Obama Administration & US Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts