The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Gale Storm, TV's My little Margie, dies at 87

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby greeney2 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:05 am

G2 is old and stuck in his ways (panda for example) and Jwebb doesn’t have the best way with words (too blunt).

It’s a disaster waiting to happen quite honestly.

Neither Panda or Jwebb has any way with words except crude. Thats their first clue, their arguements are weak at best, and probably the best indicator of their age and wisdom. When all Panda can do to dream up a Palin comment is talk about her vagina, or off the wall gutter language Jwebb needs, neither has much credibility. Once thats gone, thier entire content of what they say is in question.

Thats part of being old and stuck in your ways, seeing when someone is full of sh*t becomes real easy. :lol:
Last edited by greeney2 on Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
greeney2

Postby Lashmar » Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:15 am

your arguements are weak at best

what arguements? I've not said piss all. :?

When all you can do to dream up a Palin comment is talk about her vagina

I've not mentioned her anywhere. :? I don't even think I've posted on that thread. :?

Thats part of being old and stuck in your ways, seeing when someone is full of sh*t becomes real easy

That I agree with. :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby greeney2 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:24 am

read again Lashmer, I corrected my phrasing.
greeney2

Postby Lashmar » Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:26 am

ah right, give me a sec. :D
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Lashmar » Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:38 am

greeney2 wrote:
G2 is old and stuck in his ways (panda for example) and Jwebb doesn’t have the best way with words (too blunt).

It’s a disaster waiting to happen quite honestly.

Neither Panda or Jwebb has any way with words except crude. Thats their first clue, their arguements are weak at best, and probably the best indicator of their age and wisdom. When all Panda can do to dream up a Palin comment is talk about her vagina, or off the wall gutter language Jwebb needs, neither has much credibility.

Right here we go:

Once thats gone, thier entire content of what they say is in question.

Do you disagree with her here just because of what she has said before:

Panda wrote:are u really that spoiled in your freedoms that you can NO LONGER understand people and relate to people dying for theirs???

Personally I don’t agree with panda’s stance over Iran but that’s only because I think they haven’t got it that hard compared to some countries, Rhodesia where less than 15% of the population are unemployed.

When all Panda can do to dream up a Palin comment is talk about her vagina, or off the wall gutter language Jwebb needs, neither has much credibility.

Like here:

Sarah Palin is a "Christian Crusading Hypocrite" 1rst and then a dumbass. I am offended that she even owns a vagina she is a disgrace to all women. Some of my ancestors died so i could speak against peoples I dont see fit in my government.....But that allah, god, Pan and Ra that she DIDNT make it past Governor. Im starting to think you like these stupid women because they dont challenge your placement in society.

If you were to read it like she meant it it's true. ;)

she is a disgrace to all women

She is. She’s fucked (not sex but in a `you scratch my back I’ll scratch your back` sort of way) her way to the top and now she can’t handle it. That’s how most politicians get to the top if we’re honesty. Same as Obama, where were they ten years ago? ;)

Some of my ancestors died so i could speak against peoples I dont see fit in my government

Same as alot of people. Do you disagree with her there?
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Lashmar » Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:56 am

Im starting to think you like these stupid women because they dont challenge your placement in society.

Funny. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You wanted the republicans to win not because of there policies but because you didn’t want Obama to win. You voted for them because you have got into your heads that your party is right and the other is wrong.

It’s the sort of thing that you see in labor voters a lot only with a slight change, you fear the commies and labor voters fear the Tories of the 80’s and 90’s but they forget all the bad times under the Labor government because there’s nothing to worry about from there own party but they must fear the Tories because you’re going to lose your job and all that sh*t.

Its Fascism at it’s best. Look at every fascist government ever, look at every fascist tactic, its all based on fear of something.

Thats their first clue, their arguements are weak at best, and probably the best indicator of their age and wisdom.

Explane me then? ;) :)

their arguements are weak at best

If you were to get through the emotional crap (sorry love but that’s the best way I can word it) with panda you’ll see that she makes some very good points.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby jwebb » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:57 pm

Lashmar wrote:

Personally I don’t agree with panda’s stance over Iran but that’s only because I think they haven’t got it that hard compared to some countries, Rhodesia where less than 15% of the population are unemployed.

are you freaking serious???
Chemedoonam?
jwebb

Postby Wing-Zero » Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:02 am

Lashmar wrote:Personally I don’t agree with panda’s stance over Iran but that’s only because I think they haven’t got it that hard compared to some countries, Rhodesia where less than 15% of the population are unemployed.

Really.

People's democratic right to vote being blatantly denied, tampered with, and generally s**t over isn't grounds for "having it hard"?
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby greeney2 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:54 am

What does Iran have to do with Gale Storm passing away? Start a new post! :roll:
greeney2

Postby Lashmar » Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:39 am

greeney2 wrote:What does Iran have to do with Gale Storm passing away? Start a new post! :roll:

It was a reply to one of your post when we had the missunderstanding.

don't worry about it.

you two in here:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1405&start=10
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts