The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

Lost BV Members

Feel like posting something completely unrelated to the message forums? Feel free! This forum is dedicated to have a place where members can sit, relax and just chat about anything!

Postby Nesaie » Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:33 am

There are a few people I haven't seen around for a while. Could they be lost in these tubes somewhere? Or did they join under different names? :o

You decide.

There are some people I expected to show up and haven't yet. It's kinda bummed me out. :|
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby mrshumphreys » Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:13 am

Mr. Humphreys is not planning on signing up for the new forums, at least not yet.
Ofc, I don't think that many people are going to miss his endearing brand of sh*t starting...

... at least not right away.
"It's like arguing with a brick wall, except the brick wall thinks you're an idiot, and thinks it's winning." - Humphreys, that sexy beast.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
mrshumphreys

Postby Mr_Headshot » Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:33 am

Mr. Gray - This guy even dissapeared from his own web page.
Iam1 - I don't blame him for leaving if that's what he did, still miss the guy though.
sotexspi - Although he's living it up with some senoritas in mexico.
Frankenkitty

I just woke up so these are the most obvious.
Mr_Headshot

Postby greeney2 » Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:39 am

Some have changed their names. I was tempted since everyone knows who I am, an used that against me many times. I should have changed names and became this boards new badguy, but I'm too charming the old way. :lol:
greeney2

Postby mael » Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:10 am

And what happened to maelstrom? I really miss his posts.

I suppose he has assumed a new handle?
mael

Postby Tairaa » Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:48 am

lol.

As I'm sure you're all aware, I'm SRO. Oh, John, speaking of which: Now that we are on the new forums are 3 character names allowed again? At first I was convinced I didn't care because SRO is such an outdated and random screen name, but I dunno.... I guess it grew on me.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:50 am

No. I thought SRO went off. :lol: :shock: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby pandasex » Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:56 am

they got tired of the beatings after they realized they go on the internet to get AWAY from them :lol:

I just like the punishment i guess
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
pandasex

Postby Tairaa » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:25 pm

Mmmmm. Masochism. That's hot. :P :lol:
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby pandasex » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:33 pm

really??

do tell :D
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
pandasex

Next

Return to The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts