The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

NYC COPS' CRUEL DITCHING OF GRANNY

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:04 pm

An Alzheimer's-afflicted woman who had wandered three miles during a thunderstorm was picked up from a Chelsea nightclub by a two callous cops -- who dumped her off at a street corner, witnesses said yesterday.

Betty Zengel, 86, who lives in Yorkville on the Upper East Side, vanished at about 8 a.m. after Mass on Saturday and showed up at midnight under the awning of the West 28th Street hot spot M2 Ultralounge.

But rather than help out the obviously distressed woman, two officers on the clubland beat just dropped her off by a hot-dog vendor nearby, witnesses said.

"I can't imagine what [the cops] were thinking," M2 owner Joey Morrissey said. .

"I'm used to 25-year-olds, and this wet little lady comes over," he said . "She wasn't homeless, you could tell. She was very old-school looking, [wearing] going-to-church kind of clothes." Moments after the officers took her, Rice and Morrissey were stunned to see Zengel walking alone in the rain up 10th Avenue, and confronted the cops.

"The officer said, 'She's fine,' " recalled Rice, who said he shot back, "Dude, she's not fine. You take care of the woman."

The officers then took Zengel to the Midtown South station house, where they discovered a missing-person alert issued for her that morning.

"The club approached us because they didn't like having an elderly woman outside," NYPD spokesman Paul Browne insisted, adding that she appeared OK and cops had no grounds to take her off the street. They took action when security told them she appeared disoriented, Browne said. Zengel is now staying with her son William in Glen Rock, NJ.

Full Article

SR: Trust me if that had been my Mom or Female Relative, Both those scutrags would've been in a serious world of hurt and damn the consequences !!!

Postby evutch » Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:31 pm

probably related to the guy who cut off legs to fit in a casket..

or the tasering a granny at the wheel for taking too long to find papers..
cops..
gotta love em..
they don't have the brains to do a real job..
they serve to protect..
know what i mean?
evutch

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts