The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Modern Relationships and Social Issues

jailbait...MILFs ....now GILFs

Let's face it - we all have them. Come on in to offer advice, or maybe get some advice.

Postby Lashmar » Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:07 pm

Wing-Zero wrote:They also have the mental capacity of a wet rag. It really is annoying trying to have an important conversation about going-on's in the world and they can't even pretend to follow along.

That's why I need a girl who's a good three-five years older than me. They're the only ones I can talk to and not have a burning sensation in the back of my skull from too much stupid.

Someone who had the same problem as I used to.

In the last few weeks my luck has changed, I now have two girls (going out with one of them, the black top image has come back :D ) who I’m able to hold a decent conversation with. Fine they’re on this green environmental crap but I’m able to talk to them with out feeling like I have to dumb myself down.

A very odd thing happened with them. They knew a bit of EU legislation that I didn’t, it was to do with the home energy pack that they’re brought in if you wanted to know. That’s not normal for me, I’m used to feeling superior in that aspect. It was a nice change I’ve got to admit.

They're the only ones I can talk to and not have a burning sensation in the back of my skull from too much stupid.

It's not even cute stupid, it's just thick stupid. It's really annoying. :x :cry:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Wing-Zero » Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:43 pm

Lashmar wrote:It's not even cute stupid, it's just thick stupid. It's really annoying. :x :cry:

Makes me want to punch a baby.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Lashmar » Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:06 am

Wing-Zero wrote:Makes me want to punch a baby.

Makes me want to slap them. And not even in the good way. ;) :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby cormac » Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:04 am

one thing i've never understood is this country's -- well the US -- obsession with age and love ... seriously, if two people love one another and they are both of a majority age where does anyone have the right to tell them they're sick or gross or a perv? seriously ... how many of us have true love in our lives? and so you'd turn it down because someone else might "judge" your "choice" ...

to my mind, that's like saying "stay in your own racial group" ... does anyone with half a brain say that anymore? then what's with the age thing? same prejudice based on outward appearance ...

just my two cents :)
take care :)
cormac

"I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
-- T.S. Eliot
cormac

Postby Lashmar » Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:12 am

I do agree. Then again my general attitude is `piss off, it my life and I’ll do it my way`.

But you have to admit. The word MILF is kind of a tern on. ;) :D
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby cormac » Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:53 am

Lashmar wrote:I do agree. Then again my general attitude is `piss off, it my life and I’ll do it my way`.

But you have to admit. The word MILF is kind of a tern on. ;) :D

never said it wasn't ;) lmao
take care :)
cormac

"I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
-- T.S. Eliot
cormac

Postby Lashmar » Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:55 am

:D

Wonder why it is. :? Odd.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby bionic » Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:58 pm

personally I was always only comfortable dating people around my age. My H is a year younger than me.

I think I could maybe go ten years older tops and maybe five years younger, tops..anything more than that in either direction would be too uncomfortable to me, I think.

The whole MILF, Couger fetish thing going on with guys these days DOES get me checked out more by younger men these days than I might have been in the past. But it also gets me more disrespected by them than a woman my age would have been in the past.

On one hand it's fun being blatently checked out by young guys at the grocery store and such..on the other hand it makes me uncomfortable and feels disrespectful..to be honest.

It's a mixed bag..like most thigns in life.
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
(love&forgive yourself..and everyone else)
bionic

Postby Lashmar » Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:40 am

bionic wrote:On one hand it's fun being blatently checked out by young guys at the grocery store and such..on the other hand it makes me uncomfortable and feels disrespectful..to be honest.

You take things too close to heart, let go and enjoy it. :D
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Nixxie » Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:58 pm

Lashmar wrote:
Wing-Zero wrote:They're the only ones I can talk to and not have a burning sensation in the back of my skull from too much stupid.

It's not even cute stupid, it's just thick stupid. It's really annoying. :x :cry:

How old are you two?

I have this problem with younger men. I much prefer a guy who's at least 10 years older than me or at least intelligent enough to have a decent conversation with!
Nixxie

PreviousNext

Return to Modern Relationships and Social Issues

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts