The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Gov Janet Napolitano stonewalls on outsourcing and H-1B in A

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Nesaie » Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:39 pm

This is the witch now in charge of homeland insecurity. She wants open borders, more immigration, illegal and otherwise and to restrict guns. She is also the one behind this pdf: http://www.fas.org/irp/eprint/rightwing.pdf

Here is a youtube video talking about how calling the Arizona government would get you an Indian on the phone, because they outsourced the state jobs, at tax payer expense.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbR6IFQziuA

No wonder she is putting out propaganda like that pdf. She is trying to get civil servants (who are supposed to work for we the people) to be brainwashed against patriots and any true American who is against her agenda.

Here is a little tidbit from the PDF. It says to me that they have to let the public know that they're on a propaganda campaign.

Federal efforts to influence domestic public opinion must be
conducted in an overt and transparent manner, clearly identifying United States
Government sponsorship.
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby Jaack » Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:54 pm

Only thing to do is stop her a Dear Reader in the next elections.

I sure wish you libertarians and loser party voters would work within the Republican party to get changes you think are necessary. It's better to have any of something than 100% of nothing.
What?
Jaack

Postby Nesaie » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:16 am

If the neo-commies hadn't taken over the republican party and the republicans followed some of the old school republicans like Barry Goldwater, I might consider it. Until then, I can't sell out to the fascist/commie corporations like Bush Sr, Jr, Reagan, etc. did. Maybe you should look at a modern day real Republican like Ron Paul. He is a Libertarian trying to help the republican party. Yet he gets slammed in the media and those of us who like his economic plan and politics are called "home grown terrorists". Or, he gets called a racist because the neo-nazis like him...ugg...like that is his fault. :roll:

BTW, Barry Goldwater Jr endorsed Ron Paul.

As far as the (s)elections go? I always exercise my vote, but thanks to the corporations and graft and propaganda, I know its rigged. They're probably working too hard on that one though. Too many Americans don't even know their congresscritter, let alone anyone Obama picked for his cabinet. :cry:
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts