The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Israel going Holocaust on Christians

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby MonarchSmile » Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:56 am

CodeBlack wrote:Religion is all out of whack on this planet. Persecuting Christians is what brought down Rome. The US and Israel would do well to remember that.

Lets see.... Constantine made Christianity the Official Religion of Rome after 350ce
Maybe christianity did bring down Rome............
I always thought it was the Barbarians :lol:
http://ancienthistory.about.com/cs/rome ... ofrome.htm
I see parallels hopefully happening here at the newest Rome. :lol:

:D
MonarchSmile

Postby MonarchSmile » Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:02 am

rath wrote:
qmark wrote:Where are your numbers coming from?

the same place the jewish numbers came from.

GOD.

Shiit do you really think Jesus was the only Christian Killed by the Jews.

Wasn't Jesus, a hebrew, jewish, might have been a Rabii, I heard.
I thought he was entoumbed very quickly, under their religious law, before the sabbath
started. It seems he was jewish when he died and was buried that way also. I doubt he
was the first christian.
MonarchSmile

Postby rath » Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:55 am

MonarchSmile wrote:
rath wrote:
qmark wrote:Where are your numbers coming from?

the same place the jewish numbers came from.

GOD.

Shiit do you really think Jesus was the only Christian Killed by the Jews.

Wasn't Jesus, a hebrew, jewish, might have been a Rabii, I heard.
I thought he was entoumbed very quickly, under their religious law, before the sabbath
started. It seems he was jewish when he died and was buried that way also. I doubt he
was the first christian.

yes Jesus, was a hebrew, ...........

until he entered the Temple Mount where Jesus overturned the tables of the money changers.

this is when Jesus cast aside the jewish faith as evil & corrupt ..... as unholy.
rath

Postby CodeBlack » Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:10 pm

MonarchSmile wrote:I always thought it was the Barbarians :lol:
http://ancienthistory.about.com/cs/rome ... ofrome.htm

There was no single thing which brought down Rome. It was a combination of things and in that combination was Christianity, and is mentioned on the page you linked. Constantine switching Rome to Christianity was the only thing which saved it but only temporarily. The evils identified by Christians led more and more people to despise the system and want it changed. When Rome was then attacked by a significant force there wasn't enough support left to save it.

There was both good and bad in the fall of Rome. Rome was decadent and was a ultimately a dictatorship masquerading as a form of democracy. But the rest of the world was actually more evil than Rome. Rome brought organization which led to great advancements. Rome brought cities to places which had little or no cities including England. Rome brought engineering, roads, infrastructure, weapons, medicine.

We shouldn't bash all that was Rome, only the parts that were evil.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby rath » Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:10 am

Rome was decadent and was a ultimately a dictatorship masquerading as a form of democracy.

So nothing has changed then.
rath

Previous

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts