The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Israel going Holocaust on Christians

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby rath » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:26 am

Visas to Christians in Israel are not being renewed, resulting in their expulsion after five, 10 years and more.

I recently had the opportunity to address the Knesset Christian Allies Caucus, a group of parliamentarians which seeks to strengthen ties between Israel and Bible-believing Christian supporters of the Jewish nation. I raised an issue that has been bothering me for a long time: Visas to Christians in Israel not being renewed, resulting in their expulsion after five, 10 years and more.

These are people who have given themselves for Israel even though they are not Jewish.

They include ministries such as the International Christian Embassy of Jerusalem (ICEJ), Bridges for Peace, and Christian Friends of Israel (CFI) to mention just a few. They are not proselytizing the Jews but doing humanitarian work to help feed, clothe and comfort tens of thousands of Israelis in need.

Now, many of their staff members are having difficulties renewing their visas. This misguided policy gives no consideration to the wonderful deeds these “righteous Gentiles” have done for Israel and the Jews.
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby rath » Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:36 pm

Roumor has it ........... over 6 million Christians have died at the hands of JEWS.

Update ............

Roumor now means the same as fact. :twisted:
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby qmark » Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:06 pm

Where are your numbers coming from?
qmark
 
Posts: 1063
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby CodeBlack » Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:57 pm

Religion is all out of whack on this planet. Persecuting Christians is what brought down Rome. The US and Israel would do well to remember that.
N2TheBlack
User avatar
CodeBlack
 
Posts: 937
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby rath » Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:15 pm

qmark wrote:Where are your numbers coming from?



the same place the jewish numbers came from.

GOD.


Shiit do you really think Jesus was the only Christian Killed by the Jews.
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby qmark » Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:49 pm

rath wrote:
qmark wrote:Where are your numbers coming from?



the same place the jewish numbers came from.

GOD.


Shiit do you really think Jesus was the only Christian Killed by the Jews.


Come on rath. You're pulling numbers out of a hat here. Christians have died by the hands of Jews, Muslims, and a host of others. Where did the six million come from?
qmark
 
Posts: 1063
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby inja » Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:25 pm

God didn't say anything about the mass killings in China......guess no one really cares about them....no worthy cause can be found evidently....

But you know the Guinness Book of World Records used to track mass killings and the winner or the top dog of mass killings was and still is Mao.

I think God might have spoken with the Guinness Book of World Records explaining that there really was no point in pointing out these killings....after all no "just" cause can be found to express such atrocities to the world over and over and over and over again.....the flair of religion is missing you know. So snippedy snap....poof it has all been forgotten.
Truth is stranger than fiction, because fiction has to make sense.
inja
 
Posts: 225
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby rath » Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:50 pm

qmark wrote:
rath wrote:
qmark wrote:Where are your numbers coming from?



the same place the jewish numbers came from.

GOD.


Shiit do you really think Jesus was the only Christian Killed by the Jews.


Come on rath. You're pulling numbers out of a hat here. Christians have died by the hands of Jews, Muslims, and a host of others. Where did the six million come from?




Yes i admit it ........ i made the numbers up.

Now if i can admit the numbers are FAKE ...... why cant the jews.


The fact is jews are becoming more & more Anti-Christian, as the articles i posted ,
(from Jewish newspapers) shows. ....... Jewish newspapers ..... its like the Nazi newspapers back in Hitlers day.


& why should Christian be forced to tow the ling when it comes to jewish lies & revisionist propaganda while at the same time they persecute Christians, & force Christians out of israel in the same way the Nazi SS forced jews out of Europe.
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby qmark » Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:12 am

rath wrote:
Yes i admit it ........ i made the numbers up.

Now if i can admit the numbers are FAKE ...... why cant the jews.


The fact is jews are becoming more & more Anti-Christian, as the articles i posted ,
(from Jewish newspapers) shows. ....... Jewish newspapers ..... its like the Nazi newspapers back in Hitlers day.


& why should Christian be forced to tow the ling when it comes to jewish lies & revisionist propaganda while at the same time they persecute Christians, & force Christians out of israel in the same way the Nazi SS forced jews out of Europe.


First, the holocaust is a matter of historical fact. Is the number of six million exact? Of course not, but it is in the vicinity. What everyone seems to forget is, there were another five to six million non Jews that were exterminated along side them. The difference being Hitler wanted to rid the world of Jews all together. The Jews are reminding the world that a holocaust took place and six million of theirs died. We should be doing the same, reminding the world a holocaust took place and it should not be tolerated nor happen again. Yet it has, and we have stood by and done nothing.

Again, as I stated in the other thread, it should come as no surprise that Christians are becoming more and more persecuted, and it doesn't realy matter by whom. As we get closer to the end, it will get worse.

As for Christians towing any line, there is only one line they should tow and that is the line of the gospel which leads directly to Jesus Christ, our Lord and savior. Christians should share the good news of Jesus Christ whenever the opportunity arises and that will get the Christian thrown out of more countries than just Israel.
qmark
 
Posts: 1063
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby qmark » Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:47 am

inja wrote:God didn't say anything about the mass killings in China......guess no one really cares about them....no worthy cause can be found evidently....

But you know the Guinness Book of World Records used to track mass killings and the winner or the top dog of mass killings was and still is Mao.

I think God might have spoken with the Guinness Book of World Records explaining that there really was no point in pointing out these killings....after all no "just" cause can be found to express such atrocities to the world over and over and over and over again.....the flair of religion is missing you know. So snippedy snap....poof it has all been forgotten.


inja, I don't think it is a case of nobody caring or forgetting. The truth is, I don't think anybody can put a number to the atrocities that has taken, is taking, and will take place. Human history is a poor one and the reason for that is sin (I'm still working on that, btw, I just don't know where to begin). If I'm not mistaken, Stalin surpassed Hitler as well.
qmark
 
Posts: 1063
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Next

Return to Religion & Spirituality

  • View new posts
  • View unanswered posts
  • Who is online
  • In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 292 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:19 pm
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests