The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

419 Scam by PM?

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Lucifer » Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:51 pm

now they have all your personal information :?

pandasex wrote:\well if being a satanist gets me further from people like you

"hail satan my dark lord and master" :lol: :lol: :lol:

but really though im an atheist (the only logical response)

anyone who has faith in science cannot have faith in god......pick a side

I guess its like adopting the analogy that pandasex is just two fat people having sex ...

Lucifer~>
Lucifer

Postby Nesaie » Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:07 pm

pandasex wrote:

but really though im an atheist (the only logical response)

anyone who has faith in science cannot have faith in god......pick a side

I disagree. I believe in both science and Deity. I see no contradiction in the two. The Deity I believe in wrote the rules of science, we just haven't discovered all the rules yet. There are no miracles. But, this is off subject, if you'd like to start a post in the religious area, I will join as time permits. ;)

Thanks John for taking care of this! :D

I had a roommate who wasn't computer literate and almost fell into one of these scams. It got to the point that some African was calling him at 4 and 5 in the morning. It was a twist on the 419 scam, he had won some lottery he never entered. You'd think that a fairly worldly person, as I knew him to be, would think this was too good to be true...but no.

Anyone who isn't familiar with 419 scams, please google it. Many people have been taken by these scams, some have even been killed after going to Nigeria or some other African Nation to try to get their money back. If it seems too good to be true, it is.
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts