The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Space Discussions and Theories

PLANET X!!

From Mercury to Pluto and beyond. . .

Postby Dark-Samus » Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:52 am

Uhmmm and why haven´t we discovered this pathetic planet yet?
We can discover planets lightyears from here but not in our own anymore?...

Doesn´t make much of a sense to me unless this so called planet is rather a spacecraft than a planet.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Tairaa » Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:43 pm

Planet X/Nibiru will once again pass our Earth, as it does every 3,600 years. and reak havoc upon our planet. This has happened 4 times, that scientist can identify, two of which were the "sudden extinction of the dinosaurs" and the other is the event of "The Great Flood" of Noah's time.

Oh! Hold on a second here, we have a tiny little math error.

"as it does every 3,600 years. and reak havoc upon our planet. This has happened 4 times, that scientist can identify,"
Well if that's true then it's really bad news for plausibility. Since it's been more then 3600x4 years since the dinosaurs have been extinct, probably by a factor of about 100 000.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby CodeBlack » Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:28 pm

The dinosaur extinctions have been linked to the solar system's movement around the Milky Way. The solar system passes through the plane about 2 1/2 times each orbit. When it does the Earth gets bombarded with meteors. The timing coincides with the extinctions.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby Tairaa » Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:37 pm

Surely they are more distant then 3600 apart. Because, as I pointed out, the dinosaur extinctions where far greater then 3600x4 years ago.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby CodeBlack » Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:34 pm

"It takes the Solar System about 225–250 million years to complete one orbit of the galaxy (a galactic year)" Divide by 2.7 to get the number of years between passes through the bad stuff (= 83 - 93 million years).
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby cormac » Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:55 am

fibrotj wrote:
If there is anyone on here who does NOT know GOD & His son, Jesus Christ as Lord & Savior, I would KINDLY & with Love, suggest opening a Bible, & studying for yourself, the Holy Word of God!!! His Word has NEVER been off (in error), one inkling...every prophecy mentioned in the Bible has come to pass with 100% accuracy, & the prophecies yet to come...will certainly come to pass as well!!! GOD SAID SO!! NO OTHER PROPHET (aside from the prophets of God), can claim this...not even Nostradaumus!! JESUS IS COMING SOON...SO IS PLANET X!! Be ready!!
~tj

well i think you should instead open a book on egyptian religious practices and read up on the God Horus because he had the same life as jesus before jesus ... then start looking up other Gods from before jesus' time and see the same life again and again ... it's just myth and folklore ... that's all ... it's no more real than santa claus ... and using that as a basis to "win" an argument is a pretty poor strategy
take care :)
cormac

"I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
-- T.S. Eliot
cormac

Postby CodeBlack » Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:48 pm

You might want to read the things that Jesus said. He didn't say things that were merely Egyptian retreads. Of course wisdom is wisdom and the Egyptians did posses some wisdom so if you speak wisdom then there is going to be some overlap. But Jesus said things too incredible not to be something more than folklore. And he effected the world greatly and for the better. The Romans didn't make him up, that's for sure. I can claim that Adolf Hitler and Joseph Stalin never existed but that wouldn't make it true.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby Tairaa » Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:50 pm

We have recordable data that more then suggests the possibility that Stalin and Hitler existed.

I believe Jesus existed, and I believe he was a smart, and wise man who did effect the world in the better.
BUT I am also of the belief that the church, and Christianity heavily distorted his message, for the single purpose of manipulation of the masses.
Tairaa

Postby CodeBlack » Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:53 pm

Well that is what governments do isn't it? Don't have to look far to find example.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby Tairaa » Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:12 pm

Exactly. :)
Tairaa

PreviousNext

Return to Space Discussions and Theories

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts