The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

New Member Introductions

Greetings

Once you're familiar with the rules in the previous forum, please enter this forum and tell the community a bit about yourself!

Postby Badam » Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:21 pm

Hello. I found out about this site after watching a documentary called the Greatest secret. Very cool site here. Thought I'd explain why I'm interested in a place like this:

I've become more and more interested in the topics of UFO's, Aliens, and paranormal in the last couple of years,thanks to some really good videos and sites on the internet. I had a great uncle who was high ranked in the air force who I never got to meet, unfortunately. He passed away when I was young and he lived in another state. When he was on his death bed, my 2 uncles and mother went to see him. He told them about an alien craft and bodies he had the priveledge of seeing in his career, referring to the Roswell incident. I wish I had met him and was old enough to understand that sort of stuff when he was alive. So, Ive always been a believer because of this. A few years back, here in Idaho, I witnessed a strange silver orb just sitting in the sky in the middle of the afternoon with a friend of mine. It was there in one spot for several minutes and it was very disturbing. We couldnt figure out what it was. It looked like a ball of mercury (liquid like metallic form) about 40 foot diameter. It just vanished in thin air. It was mesmerizing to look at, and scary at the same time. Ever since, Ive been star gazing and checking out the skies just hoping to see something like it again.

I believe in spirits and ghosts as well. When I was about 7, I was in my grandparents kitchen, and a light cover in the center of the room somehow detached from the ceiling and flew 10 feet across the kitchen on an angle and smacked me in the head, causing a slight concussion. It freaked my whole family out, especially my grandma. She was frantic and thought it was some evil spirit. I had nightmares of something chasing me up the stairs from the basement of that house for years too. Scary stuff. Supposedly my great grandmothers mom could see spirits all of the time. I would have liked to meet her.

I don't like the fact that our so called government can hide things from its people, and lie about everything. Sometimes I feel so ashamed of my own country because of this. I hope some day, the people that know the truth will band together with us good people, and overthrow the one's who decieve us.

Anyways, nice to meet you. If anyone has any info on new UFO documentaries, conspiracy, or paranormal videos give me a heads up. I think Ive seen just about everything out there, except for the hidden files that the illuminati have.

Peace out for now.

Adam 8-)
Badam

Postby Dark-Samus » Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:34 am

Hi and welcome!

Nice to hear that more people are interested on this.
We need more!
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Lashmar » Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:41 am

hello. :D
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Dark-Samus » Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:38 am

Lashmar plz stfu...we don´t need ur hornyness here... :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby mael » Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:43 pm

I affect electrical things. I can't rely on it, but I can often fix things like cameras, watches and other gadgets just by holding them - I get into a very calm state of mind and I see the circuit working like a living thing). I can also break them with the same process.

I say out loud when a light bulb is going to blow when I switch it on.

I have also done things like to make the brakes of cars useless (pedal went to the floor) - and caused one accident. (I've never done it since).

I read minds which are open to me and I have healing hands - I also use my mind to visualise the source of the physical ailment and if I can't fix it then at least I can increase the blood supply to the area and lessen the pain by shutting-down some or all of the nerves in the vicinity.

I can hypnotise with my voice and can get inside and control the minds of those who trust me. (I use this access altruistically and I don't think I would be able to do it to cause harm).

I've seen ghosts and heard them at the same time on several occasions beginning when I was about 5.

I've seen UFOs three times as well on different occasions. - In Oz, the UK & Japan.

So I'm not your usual slob either.

Hello.
mael

Postby Lashmar » Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:55 pm

and you've never told me any of that beofre mael. Why?
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby jwebb » Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:51 pm

your very interested huh? 1 post and last visit on jun 26.
Chemedoonam?
jwebb

Postby jwebb » Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:52 pm

well never mind, i visited this site for atleast 3 months regularly before having a single post.

edit: the old site.
Chemedoonam?
jwebb

Postby rath » Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:49 pm

Welcome.
rath

Return to New Member Introductions

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts