The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

New Member Introductions

Hi new to the group with a WARNING

Once you're familiar with the rules in the previous forum, please enter this forum and tell the community a bit about yourself!

Postby skydragon » Sun May 17, 2009 2:02 pm

Hello,

I have been curious about so many different and strange things in this world, so I figure this is the place for me.

WARNING:::: Blessed_love is a spammer who states she is a refugee in Africa and needs help in smuggling $$$$ out of the country.

This is a LIE

this spam has been going on thru the internet for a couple of yrs now and I wish we could find out who is doing it so we can put under the jails of our countries
skydragon

Postby Dark-Samus » Mon May 18, 2009 7:59 am

Hello and welcome!

And thx for the heads up :mrgreen:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby wolfshadow » Thu May 21, 2009 9:41 am

There is more than just one Blessed love I've gotten the same e-mail under 3 different names.
wolfshadow

Postby teslacoils2009 » Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:08 pm

Some of the spam that comes in your accounts might be encrypted messages. Most of it harrassment and garbage but some of you have been ignoring messages from people trying to help!
teslacoils2009

Postby teslacoils2009 » Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:29 pm

skydragon wrote:Hello,

I have been curious about so many different and strange things in this world, so I figure this is the place for me.

WARNING:::: Blessed_love is a spammer who states she is a refugee in Africa and needs help in smuggling $$$$ out of the country.

This is a LIE

this spam has been going on thru the internet for a couple of yrs now and I wish we could find out who is doing it so we can put under the jails of our countries

Most encrypted messages can be easy to read such as "Apple" "typewriter ribbon" "fork" "atlantis" "orichalchum"

"merovingian" "Davinci" "Holy Grail" " Dragons Heart" "Draconian Law" "Rosetta Stone"

"Gramscii" "Lewis Caroll" "jack the Ripper" "Hyksos" "Sequenonre Tao" "Hiram Abiff" "Juebalum" "Horus" "Hours" "El"

Just curious how smart this group is? This is not spam if you do not understand just leave it alone....
teslacoils2009

Postby jwebb » Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:12 am

halo nazdar a vítat až k člen určitý obec , já naděje tebe být šťasten tvůj zůstat s celek tezaury nevědomý a blízký mít sto chutí lid tebe vůle potkat. :?
Chemedoonam?
jwebb

Postby Experiencer7 » Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:56 pm

jwebb wrote:halo nazdar a vítat až k člen určitý obec , já naděje tebe být šťasten tvůj zůstat s celek tezaury nevědomý a blízký mít sto chutí lid tebe vůle potkat. :?

http://www.czech.cz/en. Not a language with which I am familiar. :oops:
Experiencer7

Postby rath » Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:44 pm

Welcome.
rath

Return to New Member Introductions

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts