The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Federal agency warns of radicals on right

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Nesaie » Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:00 pm

Ask and ye shall receive.

http://www.fas.org/irp/eprint/rightwing.pdf

If you're anti-NAFTA, or stockpile food or ammo, you may be a threat. If you're anti-Illegal immigration, you may be a threat for "raticalization".

I read the Virginia one a few days ago too. That one is a joke, I think I posted it here in the WOT... The biggest threat, according to the Virginia one is Illegal immigrants, yet, if you're against illegal immigration you're a threat too. :lol:
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby Rob72 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:04 pm

Seems some of the people are changing their tunes now that THEIR descent is being squashed.

Phonies. :lol:

When you wonder why it's legal for Obama do some of the things he can and will do, think Patriot Act, and at least a dozen closed door executive orders that were made over the previous 8 years that will be used to push his "Progress".

Sorry folks, you defended giving up some of your civil liberties for some false sense of security, as if we were being attacked by terrorists every other week until the Great Bush arrived, for 8 years... You reap what you sew. It will be fun to see how Obama takes advantage of the things you defended being done, and ridiculed those who expressed concerns. :lol:
Rob72

Postby CodeBlack » Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:56 pm

Moonies are what we had before the L. Ron Hubbard / Dianetics / Cooking Oil Fetishists took over Hollywood and before that was Jim Jones. The Moonies used to have mass weddings of 1000's of people. Weird weird stuff. I remember the 70's when airports were full of moonies, jehova's witnesses, hare krishna's, mormons, rosicruceans (or however you spell it), greenpeace, etc. etc. They used to try to get you to donate by offering you a "free" pamphlet or book or a flower, then when you gave, they would take it back. :x :x That was before all the libs joined forces into the Super Evil Best Friends and took over the Democrat party. Aahh the good old days.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby Jaack » Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:09 pm

Rob72 wrote:Seems some of the people are changing their tunes now that THEIR descent is being squashed.

Phonies. :lol:

When you wonder why it's legal for Obama do some of the things he can and will do, think Patriot Act, and at least a dozen closed door executive orders that were made over the previous 8 years that will be used to push his "Progress".

Sorry folks, you defended giving up some of your civil liberties for some false sense of security, as if we were being attacked by terrorists every other week until the Great Bush arrived, for 8 years... You reap what you sew. It will be fun to see how Obama takes advantage of the things you defended being done, and ridiculed those who expressed concerns. :lol:

I'm not worried about the Patriot act at all. Thanks for the tangent.

BUT

For all the griping done about the Patriot Act where are all the damming news stories now, where's all the leftist outrage? Go for the terrorists fine with me.
What?
Jaack

Postby Nesaie » Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:09 pm

BloodStone wrote: Sorry Nesaie you don't piss me off, for some reason I have more tolerance than some of you're other fans in here.

Awe...but you're so cute when your mad. :P
BloodStone wrote:I'm just sick of hearing you slam sources. It's all over the place. Again it's just not the places you like.

Hum...you think that I should listen to any newspaper article that is run by a Cult leader and the Cult itself. These are people who brainwash others professionally. Why would a group of brainwashers buy a newspaper? Could they be using it for propaganda and their own agenda? :o :shock:

BloodStone wrote:Like I said, this guy pretending to be Pres. is actually working to take away you're rights. But I guess as long as he aint Bush you're ok with it.

BloodStone...

Thanks to the legislation the last administration passed, it is even easier for him to do so.

http://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2009/04/ob ... -than-bush

In Warrantless Wiretapping Case, Obama DOJ's New Arguments Are Worse Than Bush's

Commentary by Tim Jones
We had hoped this would go differently.

Friday evening, in a motion to dismiss Jewel v. NSA, EFF's litigation against the National Security Agency for the warrantless wiretapping of countless Americans, the Obama Administration's made two deeply troubling arguments.

First, they argued, exactly as the Bush Administration did on countless occasions, that the state secrets privilege requires the court to dismiss the issue out of hand. They argue that simply allowing the case to continue "would cause exceptionally grave harm to national security." As in the past, this is a blatant ploy to dismiss the litigation without allowing the courts to consider the evidence.

It's an especially disappointing argument to hear from the Obama Administration. As a candidate, Senator Obama lamented that the Bush Administration "invoked a legal tool known as the 'state secrets' privilege more than any other previous administration to get cases thrown out of civil court." He was right then, and we're dismayed that he and his team seem to have forgotten.

Sad as that is, it's the Department Of Justice's second argument that is the most pernicious. The DOJ claims that the U.S. Government is completely immune from litigation for illegal spying — that the Government can never be sued for surveillance that violates federal privacy statutes.

This is a radical assertion that is utterly unprecedented. No one — not the White House, not the Justice Department, not any member of Congress, and not the Bush Administration — has ever interpreted the law this way.

Previously, the Bush Administration has argued that the U.S. possesses "sovereign immunity" from suit for conducting electronic surveillance that violates the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA). However, FISA is only one of several laws that restrict the government's ability to wiretap. The Obama Administration goes two steps further than Bush did, and claims that the US PATRIOT Act also renders the U.S. immune from suit under the two remaining key federal surveillance laws: the Wiretap Act and the Stored Communications Act. Essentially, the Obama Adminstration has claimed that the government cannot be held accountable for illegal surveillance under any federal statutes.

Again, the gulf between Candidate Obama and President Obama is striking. As a candidate, Obama ran promising a new era of government transparency and accountability, an end to the Bush DOJ's radical theories of executive power, and reform of the PATRIOT Act. But, this week, Obama's own Department Of Justice has argued that, under the PATRIOT Act, the government shall be entirely unaccountable for surveilling Americans in violation of its own laws.

This isn't change we can believe in. This is change for the worse.
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby Nesaie » Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:51 pm

From the pdf: http://www.fas.org/irp/eprint/rightwing.pdf

The DHS/Office of Intelligence and Analysis (I&A) has no specific
information that domestic rightwing* terrorists are currently planning acts of violence,
but rightwing extremists may be gaining new recruits by playing on their fears about
several emergent issues. The economic downturn and the election of the first
African American president present unique drivers for rightwing radicalization and
recruitment.
— (U//LES) Threats from white supremacist and violent antigovernment groups
during 2009 have been largely rhetorical and have not indicated plans to carry
out violent acts. Nevertheless, the consequences of a prolonged economic
downturn—including real estate foreclosures, unemployment, and an inability
to obtain credit—could create a fertile recruiting environment for rightwing
extremists and even result in confrontations between such groups and
government authorities similar to those in the past.
— (U//LES) Rightwing extremists have capitalized on the election of the first
African American president, and are focusing their efforts to recruit new
members, mobilize existing supporters, and broaden their scope and appeal
through propaganda, but they have not yet turned to attack planning.

I love that opening statement. There have been no threats from these "raticals", but they may recruit more people...for what? To not be a threat? :lol:

These people are paranoid and paranoid people are crazy. Look at who is running this crap, they're a bunch of loons. Just like Chertoff was a loon too. Homeland (In)security is a waste of money spent on people who need to be locked up in a mental health institution. Give them the meds they need and deserve.
Nesaie

Postby BloodStone » Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:17 am

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/200 ... extremism/

So now what Nesaie? Napalantano stands by those words. Seems like the source was correct. :mrgreen:

I guess you'll have to argue with her now since she is really the source at this point.

I also have no problem with the patriot act. I'm not a criminal, and I have nothing to hide.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Cole_Trickle » Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:26 am

BloodStone wrote:http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/apr/16/napolitano-stands-rightwing-extremism/

So now what Nesaie? Napalantano stands by those words. Seems like the source was correct. :mrgreen:

I guess you'll have to argue with her now since she is really the source at this point.

I also have no problem with the patriot act. I'm not a criminal, and I have nothing to hide.

BloodStone...

She has to stand by them because: " Stupid is as stupid does " It's that simple. No one will cause any trouble within this country who isn't on one of the usual payrolls, except for the normal, regular criminal activity.

Yes even this administration will concoct sh*t to forward it's policies. :lol: :lol: Right wing nut jobs gonna do us all in with their guns and their wicked ways! PLEASE GIVE ME A FREAKING BREAK! Oh~~~~~ex vets~~~~" Scary~~~~NOT!

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Tairaa » Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:06 pm

BloodStone wrote:Sorry Nesaie you don't piss me off, for some reason I have more tolerance than some of you're other fans in here. I'm just sick of hearing you slam sources. It's all over the place. Again it's just not the places you like.

Cole, More useless talk from the head clown in here. I never get pissed about cole. He can't help himself, he too is still a child, much like the Obummer himself.

Like I said, this guy pretending to be Pres. is actually working to take away you're rights. But I guess as long as he aint Bush you're ok with it.

BloodStone...

Bloodstone, I have a question. You jump on Obama to taking rights, if he's taking away rights, good for you I support that.

Why didn't you jump on Bush for ceasing rights?
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Jaack » Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:09 pm

Tairaa wrote:
BloodStone wrote:Sorry Nesaie you don't piss me off, for some reason I have more tolerance than some of you're other fans in here. I'm just sick of hearing you slam sources. It's all over the place. Again it's just not the places you like.

Cole, More useless talk from the head clown in here. I never get pissed about cole. He can't help himself, he too is still a child, much like the Obummer himself.

Like I said, this guy pretending to be Pres. is actually working to take away you're rights. But I guess as long as he aint Bush you're ok with it.

BloodStone...

Bloodstone, I have a question. You jump on Obama to taking rights, if he's taking away rights, good for you I support that.

Why didn't you jump on Bush for ceasing rights?

What rights did Bush cease?
What?
Jaack

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts