The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Level of heatwave alert increased

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby rath » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:55 am

Lashmar wrote:
London and south-east England are now classed as Level 3 with temperatures set to reach at least 32C.

Shocking. 32 c and they’re complaining that it’s hot. I’m not one for shorts and you wont catch me in sandals (only took my boots of two months ago for god sake :roll: :lol: ) and I’m still not feeling this heat wave. They complain when it’s hot, they complain when it’s cold. Get over it.

I tell you now that it was about 32 over the weekend, I was running about all day and it wasn’t the unbearable heat that you get, fine it was uncomfortable but that was it.

I had to laugh the other day, at Wimbledon they were going on about closing the new roof (witch they’re very proud of BTW :D ) if it got too hot. Come on now, it gets up into the 40’s when they have the Aussie open and they want to shut the roof because it might get to 33c.

Piss off it’s lovely.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8128382.stm

I think the excuse for them whining like this is that we don’t have `air con` in our homes. To be honest I don’t even have heating in my house let alone anything as fancy as air con.

Come on now, it gets up into the 40’s when they have the Aussie open and they want to shut the roof because it might get to 33c.

I was going to say .......... 32c is winter in Australia @least in the North of Oz were i am

it got down to 24c here overnight & im eating winter stews & pot roast an sleeping with the blanket, .... doona on. Brrrrrr
rath

Postby Lashmar » Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:01 am

It wasn't even that hot in the day time here today. :lol: :lol: :lol:

it was about 20c here. :cry: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts