The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Unidentified Flying Objects

UFO over NYS

Although some attribute UFOs to being an ALIEN technology, it really isn't. Inside this forum, you are welcome to talk about UFOs, sightings, case files, and new events. Feel free to post videos, photographs, and whatever other evidence you want to share!

Postby SneakyPete » Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:50 am

I was just searching web for some sightings of UFOs reported in New York State and came across this

http://wcbstv.com/local/strange.lights. ... 01376.html

The UFO was seen from 2 countys and the Airport Control Tower, but it did not effect the flights that night.
SneakyPete

Postby CodeBlack » Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:47 pm

They suggest that it might be balloons with lights, but what is the purpose of releasing balloons with lights? Kind of a lame hoax, if it is. We've seen enough of these type objects to come to the conclusion that the GOV/MIL is working on balloon type aircraft. There have been too many sightings. With some framing you can make a balloon into any shape you want, including a saucer or a pyramid or Donald Duck for the Macy's Day Parade.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby SneakyPete » Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:50 am

Yes but dont you think the balloons would be all over the place, even if the are tied together with string. They would need a hard object to hold them in the same place the whole time it is in flight.
SneakyPete

Postby CodeBlack » Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:12 pm

No, these objects are one single balloon with a frame inside. The lights are just attached in whatever pattern they want to present. But I guess you could make balloons fly in formation too if you have a propulsion system. Wouldn't take much light balloons.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby SneakyPete » Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:59 pm

I was hoping it was something more then just balloons, I dont hear much about people seen UFO's over NYS where I live.
SneakyPete

Postby CodeBlack » Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:49 pm

Don't be disappointed. You can do a lot with balloons. I can see advancing these into spacecraft. In space it uses one kind of propulsion but on re-entry it goes back to balloon mode. Lifting capacity might be an issue but there are some on bv who think otherwise.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby SneakyPete » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:10 pm

You are right, after thinking about it for a few minutes I can see that happening as well, some flaws i can think of that can easily be solved.
SneakyPete

Postby MrTopSecret » Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:07 pm

These Triangular UFOs have been very popuar in the Northeast. I believe they call this the TR-3B.
MrTopSecret

Return to Unidentified Flying Objects

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts