The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

Ancient Aliens

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby cowboy » Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:08 pm

i've always heard Kukulcan was a reptilian type, but i might be getting my facts mixed up. as far as the ancient aliens idea, i believe in it completly. aliens visiting in ancient times is the best way to explain all the similaritys between the religions of the world and the technology that people of the time seemed to have. when it comes to the 2012 idea, i don't put much stock in it, people have been misinterpreting ancient prophecies for years. no reason to think that has changed. i think 2012 will come and go and life will go on as usual. the aliens will expose themselves when they see fit, but i don't believe it will be a good thing. people are too unwelcoming and the government won't like the idea of another group coming in and overriding there power. i believe that is why they are only seen by certain people and not on a large scale, they don't want the confrontation at this time.
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds!
cowboy

Postby SneakyPete » Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:14 pm

The government are just going to have to shut up and deal with it because if ETs want to live on this planet they would either destroy all humans and take over, or make a deal with the government to live in peace and they will have the power over the government
SneakyPete

Postby cowboy » Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:18 pm

that's my point, the government doesn't like to share, there will be no peace. if an alien race comes here as whole, we are skrewed.
cowboy

Postby MrTopSecret » Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:15 pm

Majorion wrote:Oh yeah, there's no doubt about it.

The Ancient Astronaut theory -- (AAT) is true. I usually like to start off with the question; How were the pyramids built? .. Even with all our modern knowledge and technology, we still don't know how they were built.

AAT say that earth has been visited by ETs and/or technologically superior humans in very ancient times and that these events have been recorded as encounters with "Gods", "Flying Chariots", "Wars of Worlds" in ancient mythologies, legends and religions.

AAT is not the same by every researcher. Zecharia Sitchin (originator of the theories surrounding the Sumerian Annunaki) for example believes we were not only visited by extraterrestrials but actually created by them. Others say we were only ocassionally visited by ETs throughout history.

The similarity of ancient accounts, mythologies, cults and religions from all around the world, all basically describing "Gods" that flew around, performed technical "miracles", created things, destroyed them, taught humans skills, etc. In AAT we propose that our ancestors were describing technological events they didnt have the right vocabulary for. So saying "flames came out of the flying serpent" could very well be the description of an aircraft...for example.

And besides all that, we also have evidence of a civilization on our very own Moon;

It seems you know your stuff. I totally agree. Giorgio Tsoukalos is one of my favorite researchers into this field http://www.legendarytimes.com/giorgio/
MrTopSecret

Postby cowboy » Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:15 pm

thanks for the link, but it said he has a degree in Sports Information & Communications that seems kinda strange for someone interested is history. Does he have any schooling is history or archaeology?
cowboy

Postby MrTopSecret » Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:57 pm

I posted that link because that is one of the websites that he is participated in. He is a new guy in the field. You can google his name and find some info on him. You can also youtube him too. :)
MrTopSecret

Postby cowboy » Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:06 pm

alright, thanx i'll check it out
cowboy

Postby WarAngel » Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:27 am

Two of the topics that stick out in my mind are the Noah's Ark story actually being a DNA Bank. The other is that aliens spread
the Bubonic Plague while wearing black cloaks and waving Scythe like objects. Giving us our idea of the Grim Reaper.
Now as for the plague itself I believe it originated on Earth as history said it did. The aliens just helped spread it,
making it worse than it would have been on it's own.

vidrar wrote:This is on History channel now.
Anyone else watch this and want to weigh in on their thoughts.

This is a great show. :thumbup: One of the best in paranormal.

Majorion wrote:Oh yeah, there's no doubt about it.

The Ancient Astronaut theory -- (AAT) is true. I usually like to start off with the question; How were the pyramids built? .. Even with all our modern knowledge and technology, we still don't know how they were built.

I go with Humans with alien help myself.

vidrar wrote:AAT say that earth has been visited by ETs and/or technologically superior humans in very ancient times and that these events have been recorded as encounters with "Gods", "Flying Chariots", "Wars of Worlds" in ancient mythologies, legends and religions.

I like the parts about The Rama Empire and Brahma Weapons (ancient nuclear weapons.)

Majorion wrote:And besides all that, we also have evidence of a civilization on our very own Moon;

This one's my favorite (The Castle)

vidrar wrote:Or could it be that the Mayan calendar isn't an end of the world date, but rather a return date?

You and I share the same theory.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby hiflier » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:43 pm

Hello All,

This has always been a facinating subject for me. I read a book published in 1955 by an astronomer named M.K. Jessup. Some of you may have seen some of his books. There is an internet download called "Varo Edition" which has a section on the subject of the large close-fitting stones in some of the ancient walls of the Andes Mts. One cannot slip a pen knife between them and some are estimated to weigh around 200 tons. The proposed method for that kind of precision was grinding the stones together. The mirrors of today's telescopes like the Hubble grinds the mirror to precision using ground glass (dust?). Same idea as the stones using like material for grinding. But sliding 200 ton stones so that mating surfaces match nearly perfectly is a mystery to me.

On another subject WRT contacting ET there is a plan afoot to say "Hello" to ET on 7/20 of this year @05:30 GMT. Worldwide. I myself am on the UFO Magazine Forum where the idea had it's genesis and was one of three members who launched the plan around 2/20. Should be interesting to see what occurs. :?:
hiflier

Postby adamwarlock2099 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:39 am

Just started watching this not too long ago on Netflix. I think I am about half way through the series. I haven't been able to watch it much here lately. Defiantly some interesting information and discussion going on within it. When I have a chance to watch more and/or refresh my memory I can make a more detailed post on my thoughts.
"To alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems." -- Homer Simpson
"You get what everyone gets. You get a lifetime." -- Death (Sandman)
adamwarlock2099

PreviousNext

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts