The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Health & Health Hazards

Advice on building muscle.

Stay healthy and stay tuned to the most recent developments in Health watch.

Postby rath » Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:43 am

Beef cake.

just go with
rath wrote:Sustanon
rath

Postby Nesaie » Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:51 pm

Dark-Samus wrote:Well meat and Fish are obviously the best choices for it.
Never meat from Pigs, Cows are the best choice, make it without fat food oil or whatever it´s called :lol:

Drink only water during those 3 hours and lots of vegetables aswell combined with potato,rise or pasta.
Protein-shakes are recommended though only when you have trained atleast 1 month.
Don´t ever take steroids okay? :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

For beef/cow, only eat 100% grass fed.

For rehydrating yourself, often vegetables like celery and cucumbers can rehydrate a human body better than water alone. My boyfriend used to run in the Arizona dessert. His coach gave them veggies. He tested them for water before and after eating the veggies and running, compared with just drinking water. The veggies won. Eat the veggies with lot's of water in them, watermelons may work too. Plus, watermelons have lot's of other great benefits and nutrition. Some lettuces too.

Screw the starches like potatoes or pasta. They're just sugar and we should eat a very limited amount of them. Though, potatoes and corn are too of my favorite "vegetables". It's too bad that I can't eat corn any more. I can't find any organic corn and I can't grow it on my deck. That means, I can't eat 99% of processed American foods, and I can't eat corn on the cob. :cry: Maybe next year I can get the garden going at my boyfriends. I hope, I hope, I hope...then I may be able to grow corn that Monsanto hasn't f'd up and be able to eat it.

BTW mael, how is your wife doing? I hope well?
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby rath » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:27 pm

Nesaie wrote:
Dark-Samus wrote:Well meat and Fish are obviously the best choices for it.
Never meat from Pigs, Cows are the best choice, make it without fat food oil or whatever it´s called :lol:

Drink only water during those 3 hours and lots of vegetables aswell combined with potato,rise or pasta.
Protein-shakes are recommended though only when you have trained atleast 1 month.
Don´t ever take steroids okay? :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

For beef/cow, only eat 100% grass fed.

Grass fed, forget that.

Eat Kobe Beef .............. to get kobe beef to taste so nice they feed their cattle beer.

BEER
rath

Postby mael » Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:44 am

Nesaie wrote:For beef/cow, only eat 100% grass fed.

* That's a bit tricky.

For rehydrating yourself, often vegetables like celery and cucumbers can rehydrate a human body better than water alone. My boyfriend used to run in the Arizona dessert. His coach gave them veggies. He tested them for water before and after eating the veggies and running, compared with just drinking water. The veggies won. Eat the veggies with lot's of water in them, watermelons may work too. Plus, watermelons have lot's of other great benefits and nutrition. Some lettuces too.

* So that's why he tires you out so much.

* I love fruit 'n veggies.

Screw the starches like potatoes or pasta. They're just sugar and we should eat a very limited amount of them. Though, potatoes and corn are too of my favorite "vegetables". It's too bad that I can't eat corn any more. I can't find any organic corn and I can't grow it on my deck. That means, I can't eat 99% of processed American foods, and I can't eat corn on the cob. :cry: Maybe next year I can get the garden going at my boyfriends. I hope, I hope, I hope...then I may be able to grow corn that Monsanto hasn't f'd up and be able to eat it.

* But will you survive long enough to get to your boyfriend's house next year? It takes you a week to crawl and drag yourself to the keyboard and post a message these days. Can't you beg for mercy sometimes? Try bawling your eyes out occasionally.

Yeah! That GM crud isn't welcome in my body either. I can get organically gwoan spuds and I like them too! And if you bake them with the skin on it provides lots of potassium which is good not only for building muscle but good for combating some of the effects of the chemtrails. (Depressing reading that is)! :(

BTW mael, how is your wife doing? I hope well?

* She's fine. Probably pregnant again already. I let her beg but I ignore her pleading. :twisted: She's tougher than me at least as far as physical stamina is concerned anyway so she doesn't get much more than she needs.

* Oh! Just one month on that rowing machine and there's a visible difference that I can see and also both of my other g/fs say there's a difference. I can feel it as my clothes are tighter around the shoulders and chest. And when I pose in front of a mirror I can see the change. So I'm quite pleased.

I'm just doing my chest, back and arms. I'll still have pencils as legs but I'm British so this is normal. I suppose after a few more months if I get bored with just doing my upper body I'll see if I can figure out how to use the machine for my legs. - But not yet.

Thanks Nessaie. :D
mael

Postby chiselray » Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:22 pm

got one word for bulking up muscle..

OVERLOAD
PROTEIN AND CARBS
SLEEP

This is my take ..its simple caveman mentality..but dont think that without all 3 you will get anywhere..You'll be letting the team down..

Muscle will grow when its overloaded ,the same as teh brain does,the learning process is similar as a brains network of neural training..If you push it for brief extensive bursts over time it wants to keep up..not just that is has to ,to survive but for our good luck as it is ,it actually wants to adapt,to survive..You must then use primarily dextrose and protein to feed the dieing fire and get it some fuel before it goes out for a few hours at least...and almost every 3 hours of waking moment to keep the muscle dining on some complex carbs and protein foods.. Your body will then want to have some time to itself with brain out of gear as it did all the work..so sleep of up to 8 hours is a step to the adaption process..
I recommend heavy weight,because it is a sign to your body that THIS is it and how its gonna be now..
chiselray

Postby mael » Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:12 am

Thank you Chiselray.

Interestingly enough I have improvement I can actually see. And some people have commented on it.

I'm trying to eat lots of bananas because they afre easy to eat and have high amounts of potasium, which is a prerequisite to muscle building. The rest of my diet is not much different from before, but I'm not skipping meals when I'm hungry as much as I did in the past.

I've been doing this excercise schedule for a bit over a month now. I have explained before that I want to build my arms chest and back. If I am happy with the results I may decide to try to bulk up other parts of me.

It used to take me twice as long to finish my regime as now. - I listen to the same CD (Kraftwerk - Europe Endless) and I get it all done before the end of the second track. :) I think that listening to music as a measure of time and as an incentive is distinctly preferable to say - having a starving rat gnawing at my toes. Having a hungry snake in a cage with a time-release mechanism on the door is another alternative I haven't explored yet.

As well as improvement in the size of the muscles, power and stamina I have also noticed the muscles I'm working on are really hard! - It's been a long time since I felt that! And I like the tightness of my clothes especially in the shoulders.

I'm going to start making moves on me soon I look that good! ;)

So what do you think about large quantities of monkey-food and milk? I also down one or two multivits a day.

* It's easy you talking about dextrose and protein but I don't really know what they are and I'm not one to trust the stuff they peddle in the shops as muscle-building formulas. - Got anything simple like my suggestion of bananas?

* I'm overloading a bit each time. At the last few strokes of each excersise I do I hear myself going "uuurrrrr ... & aaaaaaaaauuuurrrrghe & ennnnnnnhaa!" I take it this is a positive sign.
mael

Postby chiselray » Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:00 pm

i used to look at myself too,its amazing just how good a little exercise actually is..

Dextrose can be bought in a container from a store,or just use 50 grams of glucose after a workout,liquid or powder,its what i used..I have even used those jelly babies as they give you a fast release for some quick sugars,and without it the body will comprimise muscle for energy,you just cant do that though..even use fruits..
You need a liquid straight after training as the body prefers an easy digestion..as for protien the same, use a powder, there is no equal..but if you dont wanna use it i guess i'd use something like a vegetable bean for high protien because its easily broken down...baked beans ,nuts ect..see how that goes..
But then onto the solid meals which consist of the rest of the diet ..so for carbs i used potatoes ,muesli/or bars,ect..For protien use fish,meats but not processed stuff..im sure you wouldnt anyway..
Use High G carbs only after training and a little bit at breakfast is good..For my breakfast i used 2 whole eggs and 6 egg whites with 4 pieces of toast and taht was that..But that was a good start...

hit the link for some examples,shows a good explanation of what is what on the shelves out there,for your consideration...Everyone has different tastes,i wouldnt eat some of that hsit ,so you'll have to choose your preference maelsy..

http://web.mit.edu/athletics/sportsmedicine/wcrhighcarbs.html

but just read this below i nicked it from a site..

Glycemic Index

The level of glycogen in the muscles before starting exercise is the most important fuel determinant of performance. Eating a specific food at a specific time in relation to exercise can affect when glucose is released into the blood. Glucose, a monosaccharide, is commonly called “blood sugar”. All cells of the body metabolize glucose for energy. It is the most important monosaccharide in the human body. The Glycemic Index (GI) is determined primarily by the rate of absorption of a food into the body. See list of high carbohydrate foods with glycemic index. Knowing the Glycemic Index of foods is important for athletes needing to replenish their muscle's glycogen levels following difficult and demanding workouts and activities.

Glycemic Load (GL) is the total amount of carbohydrate contained in each food, food preparation or meal. Individuals that need to monitor their carbohydrate intake need to be cognizant of glycemic load as well as the glycemic index to aid in controlling blood glucose levels after meals. Diabetics need to be particularly sensitive to this issue. Both glycemic load and the glycemic index are needed to predict blood glucose levels following meals. Serving sizes and the type of carbohydrate therefore, have a significant impact on blood glucose levels and insulin demand.

*Glycemic Load = (GI value x carbohydrate per serving)/100

Ex: 1 orange: 48 x 11g = 528/100 = 5.28 = 5 (Glycemic Load value)

Ex: 250 ml (approx. 1 cup) Gatorade: 78 x 15g = 1170/100 = 11.7 = 12 (Glycemic Load value)

An average diet of 2000 calories per day striving to achieve 60% of calories from carbohydrates needs a 300 GL value of carbohydrates in the foods one eats. Ex: (300 (grams of carbohydrates) x 4 (carb kcal/gram) x 100 (pure glucose GI value)/2000 = 60 %.

Some factors that affect the rate of digestion of a food include: fiber content, sugar type, amount of protein or fat in the food, degree of processing of the food, type of starch and the way the food is prepared. *The most important factor is the physical state of the starch in the food which is manipulated during food processing by grinding it into fine particles or heating it to expand and burst both of which make digestion easier and faster thereby raising blood glucose levels more quickly.

Complex carbohydrates are low to moderate glycemic foods, simple sugars and processed foods are high glycemic foods. The best sources of establishing and maintaining high levels of glycogen for storage are the complex carbohydrates.

Moderate to high glycemic index foods are the best sources of energy replacement following strenuous exercise. It may take up to 20 hours for the body to replenish muscle glycogen stores. The most important factors for resynthesis are the rate and timing of carbohydrate ingestion and type of carbohydrate, hence the understanding necessary by the individual regarding the importance of the glycemic index.

HIGH GLYCEMIC FOODS:

Some common examples are: Sugars, syrups, honey, molasses, Gatorlode, Gatorade, soft drinks, muffins, pancakes, waffles, white bread, whole meal bread, kaiser roll, shredded wheat, bread sticks, bagels, graham crackers, baked potatoes, Grapenuts cereal, Mini Wheats whole wheat breakfast cereal, Rice Krispies cereal, corn flakes cereal, raisin bran cereal, Bran flakes cereal, Total cereal, Cheerios cereal, cupcakes, doughnuts, croissants, white and brown rice, new potatoes, chocolate PowerBar, raw pineapple, double chocolate Pop Tarts, boxed macaroni and cheese, plain or cheese pizza, plain micro-waved cooked popcorn, sweet corn, carrots, beets, raisins, dates, cranberry juice cocktail, watermelon, tomato sauce, parsnips, puffed rice cakes, pretzels, regular ice cream, and winter squash.

MODERATE GLYCEMIC FOODS:

Some examples are: Spaghetti, macaroni, white pasta, whole grain rye bread, stuffing, oatmeal, sweet potatoes, All-bran cereal, potato chips, sucrose, whole wheat pasta, grapes, fresh apricots, peas, oranges, orange juice, fresh and canned peaches in heavy syrup or natural juice, grapes, baked beans, corn, unsweetened grapefruit juice, mango, low fat ice cream, custard, instant pudding and yams.

LOW GLYCEMIC FOODS:

Butter beans, chick peas, green beans, green peas, kidney beans, navy beans, red lentils, skim milk, whole milk, fruit yogurt, ice milk, baked beans, apples, fish sticks, lentils, sausage, fructose, peanuts, fresh grapefruit, fresh cherries, dried apricots, premium ice cream, and low fat yogurt.
chiselray

Postby chiselray » Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:11 pm

i nearly forgot,lots of water,it helps with everything...its a must...
chiselray

Postby Dark-Samus » Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:26 am

Too much ends up in diarrea though... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby mael » Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:46 am

Dark-Samus wrote:Too much ends up in diarrea though... :lol: :lol: :lol:

No, it doesn't.

... Unless your water is bad.
mael

PreviousNext

Return to Health & Health Hazards

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts