The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

Fixing CD players.

Feel like posting something completely unrelated to the message forums? Feel free! This forum is dedicated to have a place where members can sit, relax and just chat about anything!

Postby Tairaa » Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:29 am

Of course. People sometimes ask laughingly: "You run?! Haha"

Now, I'm typically more polite so I don't respond in such a way, but my logic purely without care for my actions and words would be: "Yes, and when we get in a fight and you're winded and I'm not we'll talk about how practical it is to go on runs"

For without cardio all the rest is only for show.

OMG! Speaking of physique, I am SO skinny now! I got really sick and couldn't eat, only for a day. ONE day, one day of puking a dozen times and not eating, and I swear to god I lost like 10 pounds, my arms are SO damn scrawny now! It's sad really, I'm kind of pissed about it to be honest.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:34 am

when you were throwing up pink eh? ( :lol: ) :(

I wasn't laughing at you either BTW. :)
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:40 am

No, this time it was... Well, first it was cereal and milk, with some toast and water..
THEN, I went to work, and had some more breakfast and coffee prior to starting (the advantages of working for family members :P ) and so then I was puking eggs and toast, with coffee and water.

So at this point I returned home without working because I knew I was sick and the morning vomit wasn't completely random. Then I drank water, and puked really weird orange, and some dark earthy-purple after that etc etc... I could go on with the details, but obviously that would be less then ideal for the readers.

No pink though, to answer your question.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:48 am

You need to watch what you’re eating mate. I haven’t been ill (of any kind) for years.

When I had Tonsillitis (think that spelt right, MS word better have got it right :x :oops: ) was the last time I was ill. I haven’t been sick or anything since.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:00 pm

Hahaha, watch what I eat? I eat healthy.

Everybody got sick, everybody still is sick. Everywhere, sick people, all my friends, my family etc.

I have a very good immune system, it only lasted a day as opposed to several. ;)

I frequently imbue my immune system all naturally.
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:04 pm

Tairaa wrote:Hahaha, watch what I eat? I eat healthy.

You were throwing up pink for fucks sake. :lol: :lol: :lol: I still want to know what her name was but F*** it. :roll: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:14 pm

:lol: It wasn't like that, not that it'd be bad should that have been the case.
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:17 pm

:lol:

Well this is suitably off track I'm going home. :lol: :lol: :oops:
Last edited by Lashmar on Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:19 pm

Yes quite. This is my last post Lashmar you derailer!
Last post I promise, sorry... I wasn't trying to get things off topic, so back on track!
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:24 pm

Back on track...I'm going to give it a go and if it doesn't work I'm going to blow it up. 8-) :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

PreviousNext

Return to The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts