The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Completely disgusting ANIMAL

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:09 am

Why can we not just take this POS out back and put his much deserved bullet right between his eyes? Sometimes certain crimes rise above due process, albeit my opinion I'm sure more than a few would concur. Crimes against the innocent are surely the worst. Adopted, Educated Social Worker, Masters degree, " PUBLIC OFFICIAL " That's too phucking funny to dignify with any kind of a response.
Neighbors close in after sex charges

Sitting in a Durham County jail cell, Frank M. Lombard, the Duke University researcher accused of offering his adopted 5-year-old son for sex, awaits a trip to Washington, D.C., this week to face federal criminal charges.

After waiving an extradition hearing Friday morning, he was locked in the Durham jail Saturday without bail.

Federal authorities say Lombard, 42, of 24 Indigo Creek Trail, performed sexual acts on his son and invited an undercover investigator online to fly to North Carolina and do the same

A bag of baseball equipment, a pair of tennis rackets, a skateboard and a child's bike lay on the home's front porch Saturday. No one answered the door as a dog barked inside.

Lombard, associate director of Duke's Center for Health Policy, was arrested Wednesday evening at his home. Investigators seized two webcams, five computers and a sex toy, among other items, after searching his home.

The 5-year-old and another child in the home were placed in protective custody

I hate to say this, call me what you will: But I subconsciously LOOK at everyone affiliated with any form of Social Service, especially those that involve children with a slanted eye. Why, simple, This provides a perfect cover for sick and insane PEDOS~~Just like this less than human bag of sheit!

Adopt a young innocent boy to pimp him out. Surely this phucker will have his rectum opened up with a rusty 8 " drain pipe within the very near future and left to bleed to death. Call it suicide if that makes you feel better.

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/story/1586521.html

cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Dark-Samus » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:48 am

Even wild rabbied animals are better than these bitches.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts