The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

UCLA Medical Conspiracy & Murder

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby CodeBlack » Mon May 11, 2009 5:04 pm

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/la-et-fawcett-interview11-2009may11,0,5790379.story
Be sure to read page 2.

This is not government or political but it is a conspiracy. First UCLA refused to admit who was giving out private medical information and just when the feds tracked the person down, she "quit" and died of cancer. Whoa! Hello? Did UCLA give Fawcett's medical info to tabloids to pressure her to donate? It looks that way. Then they murdered someone to cover it up.

"Calling Dr. Mengele. You have a phone call on line 1, Dr. Mengele."

Moral of the story: Stay away from UCLA. Far, far away.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby califti » Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:06 pm

The Alpred Mann foundation out of USC developed undetectable bio implants, another place to stay away from. Check this link it will blow your mind http://www.larsonmedia.net
califti

Postby greeney2 » Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:21 am

UCLA Medical center is one of the best in the country. My friends son recieved a liver transplant at UCLA, and we have another friend who is a Cardiac ICU RN at UCLA. If I'm sick, send me there anyday.
greeney2

Postby CodeBlack » Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:04 pm

So how do you explain the sudden death cancer to cover up the blackmail?
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby wolfshadow » Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:11 pm

There were several people fired over the leaked medical records.

Is it possible that this person already had cancer that wasn't detected?
wolfshadow

Postby CodeBlack » Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:38 pm

Lots of things are possible but how likely is it that the person, supposedly responsible for blackmailing another person who is dying of cancer, gets caught, quits, and then dies of cancer before the police can investigate? And why would a low level employee be blackmailing FF to contribute to something that benefits not herself but high level UCLA medical researchers???? Come on! This one is a no-brainer. This is like the baggage handlers blackmailing airline passengers to contribute to the pilot's pension plan.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby Cole_Trickle » Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:43 am

greeney2 wrote:UCLA Medical center is one of the best in the country. My friends son recieved a liver transplant at UCLA, and we have another friend who is a Cardiac ICU RN at UCLA. If I'm sick, send me there anyday.

Do you think that the sun will rise tomorrow, or does that depend on which country you just so happened to be born in?

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:56 am

Do you think that the sun will rise tomorrow, or does that depend on which country you just so happened to be born in?

I live very close to the UCLA medical center, and they saved the life of one of my welding inspectors children. They also did a liver transplant in an infant son, of a Manufactoring Engineer I work with, within the same year. I worked with both of these people for over 20 years, and the daily emotional battle they underwent for a very long time with their children. In the case of the infant, it was the youngest transplant ever done, and in the case of my welding inspector, his 13 year old son at the time had only days to live, when the liver came in. I judge this hospital from the lives they have saved I know, not a tabloid story.

I said nothing for you to come up with another of your nasty comments.
greeney2

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts