The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

61 Reasons Gitme needs to stay open.

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby Tairaa » Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:50 pm

Screamer....

Just...

Wow....

THAT FACT merely proves that pacifism in the face of evil is morally inept - POINT.

Yeah? And? What's your bloody point? You figure that this is something I don't realize myself?

You're being pretty dense here I must say Screamer. You mustn't have read my posts, because within them it clearly states -I can't even remember how many times now- that the marine shooting the insurgent who was pretending to be dead was obviously making the smart decision, and that it's not an illogical or immoral action. No war crime insinuations, no saying that it didn't need to happen, not saying that he should be charged, or reviewed, or scrutinized, or judged. Not saying he made a mistake, or any other such thing. And the FACT that I have pointed this out several times and you're still arguing as if I was saying the opposite of what I have, states to me that you're either a fool, and are a waste of my time, or that you're not reading my posts and are therefore a waste of my time.

You have yourself a splendid day too.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby screamzero » Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:11 am

Pardon me. I stand corrected. Thank you.
screamzero

Previous

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts