The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

When Alabama Troops Hit The Streets – Illegally?

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby greeney2 » Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:15 am

Maybe the Governor was down in Agentina with the Govornor of South Carolina? :lol:

They roll up the sidewalks at 5pm for dinner in these kind of places. I want to see the timeline of events and the nature of the 6:40 call, that will probably tell the tale of what transpired. Until we all know the nature of the call, the mindset of the call, and exact nature of the events at that point, its all hindsite.
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:34 am

greeney2 wrote:Maybe the Governor was down in Agentina with the Govornor of South Carolina? :lol:

They roll up the sidewalks at 5pm for dinner in these kind of places. I want to see the timeline of events and the nature of the 6:40 call, that will probably tell the tale of what transpired. Until we all know the nature of the call, the mindset of the call, and exact nature of the events at that point, its all hindsite.

I'll try to get that sometime today if I have the opportunity. Very busy on the weekends these days.

Cole

PS The Governor :lol: :lol:
Cole_Trickle

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:08 am

Greeney:

if you read this link, watch the vids you can quickly see that the call had to be made well after the Perp was already dead.

The FBI sent an agent from Mobile to assist: :lol: Easy dots to connect from that standpoint.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/03/10/sho ... index.html

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts