The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Unidentified Flying Objects

2012 and a question

Although some attribute UFOs to being an ALIEN technology, it really isn't. Inside this forum, you are welcome to talk about UFOs, sightings, case files, and new events. Feel free to post videos, photographs, and whatever other evidence you want to share!

Postby SneakyPete » Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:18 pm

December 21, 2012 (which the 21st is my birthday :D ) cant be the "end of the world"

Personally I think it will be the start of the space age. When the public comes in contact with the mysterious ET.

Something else i have to ask.

I recently moved not to far from where i used to live but it is out in the country more and i can see the night sky a lot better. As I was outside looking up one night, i see an object that looked like a star but was moving. Not moving like a comet but more air plane like, i saw it for about a minute and then it just vanished. What are your thoughts on this
SneakyPete

Postby MrTopSecret » Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:18 pm

It might have been a satellite. Did it look anything similar to this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RJ-XlRlrKA
MrTopSecret

Postby SneakyPete » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:06 pm

I was thinking that but it was not as bright in the video and it was moving much quicker, when it randomly vanished i could still see stars in the direction it was going. Any thoughts on why i couldnt see it anymore after that point if it was a sat.
SneakyPete

Postby chiselray » Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:31 pm

SneakyPete wrote:December 21, 2012 (which the 21st is my birthday :D ) cant be the "end of the world"

Personally I think it will be the start of the space age. When the public comes in contact with the mysterious ET.

Something else i have to ask.

I recently moved not to far from where i used to live but it is out in the country more and i can see the night sky a lot better. As I was outside looking up one night, i see an object that looked like a star but was moving. Not moving like a comet but more air plane like, i saw it for about a minute and then it just vanished. What are your thoughts on this

The world is going to blow up on 2012..we will ALL die ...

now for your second query.

The 3 of us,my brother,my sister in law and myself watched a moving object,going lateral and bouncing around.It turned out to be a rising planet but what we couldnt work out is why it was moving around so much..we had all been drinking ,we were in an isolated area but still we had our wits about us..i cant explain it..
chiselray

Return to Unidentified Flying Objects

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts