The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Ancient & Lost Civilizations

EDGAR CAYCE REVELATIONS ABOUT LOST AND ANCIENT CIVILIZATIONS

Here, you can discuss the Mayans, Atlantis, the Aztecs and other ancient and lost civilizations.

Postby Mario » Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:17 am

I discovered Edgar Cayce (well not him, but his legacy) while in Virginia Beach with my wife and our daughter for our annual trip. Amazing! :o

Edgar Cayce was able to identify both the illness and the cure for anybody, in presence or absence of this person. Most of his 10,000 readings of the akashic records were related to healthcare, but many were linked to ancient civilizations mysteries such as the lost continent of Atlantide, the Mayan civilization, and the ancient egypt civilization.

For more, visit our web site at: http://akashicfield.blogspot.com/
Mario

Postby Heiko » Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:44 pm

Did Cayce ever discuss the Great Pyramid and how it was constructed?
Conventional theories posit that it was built over the course of about 20 years. I've never seen or read about anyone doing this simple calculation, but if it was in fact built in about 20 years, there are some pretty crazy implications:

The great pyramid is constructed using an estimated 23 million 2.5 ton blocks. Working 24 hours a day for 20 years straight, without a break, would require the Egyptians to have placed about 315 2.5 ton blocks a day.

This works out to lining up and placing one block, so perfectly that you can't fit a razor blade in the seam, about EVERY 10-15 MINUTES. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for 20 years.

They would also have to have accurately measured, cut, and transported a 2.5 ton block every 10-15 minutes to keep up with the demand.

Never mind the technology required to do something like that. Assuming Bronze cutting tools, primitive ropes, and a bunch of people pushing and pulling these things into place, I suppose if you throw a couple of hundred thousand people at this problem it starts to sound almost plausible.

But can you imagine the kind of organizational skill and communications capability required to coordinate that kind of activity, let alone the logistics required to support it, sustained for 20 years?

I've seen allot of examples of archeologists and scientists demonstrating how this could be done with primitive tools and methods. They are usually more or less successful, placing a couple of blocks over the course of a day or two. Then they declare victory, problem solved, we know how it was done. But I've never seen or read anything that addresses the coordination required to do this accurately every 10 or 15 minutes.

I have serious doubts that we could even come close today, using computers and modern communications systems and using modern cutting and moving technology to reduce the number of people required.

These guys had to be super beings just to do the coordination.

Incredible.
I seem to have misplaced my reality.
Heiko

Postby soulvictoria » Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:36 pm

Check this out on Youtube:

El Ojo de Orus (Documentary series In spanish. Look for english subtitles)

It will blow your mind.

I promise.
soulvictoria

Return to Ancient & Lost Civilizations

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts