The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Modern Relationships and Social Issues

the objectification of women...

Let's face it - we all have them. Come on in to offer advice, or maybe get some advice.

Postby Lashmar » Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:00 am

I’m going to say that I have NO problem with women in the cabinet just when they were put there and it was clear they were out of there depth. :roll:

Then it’s a joke. :x :roll:

Yes that was aimed at Smith again. She’s caused many problems that will take a very long time to fix, she’s wasted millions of money on stupid things and she’s killed thousands with them `new` sex laws. Good job love. :roll:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Dark-Samus » Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:22 am

How come that while US females have become objects who look and act like men, Japanese women are highly esteemed, valued as people and wear skirts and make themselves pretty?

Because the west has lost the good values and only concentrates on who is the best-looking,who has the most money, who is the best in bed.
To me, most ponts up there is a direct comparision to animals.
So why even bother talking to such people :roll:
Don´t though, specially in RL.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby adamwarlock2099 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:33 am

mael wrote:How come that while US females have become objects who look and act like men, Japanese women are highly esteemed, valued as people and wear skirts and make themselves pretty?

I say it's the Feminazis and the man-haters.

US women have only themselves to blame.

The way to get respect and equality for US women is to act feminine and try to look and be nice.

The way for US women to get the love they need is to stand by their men (instead of the government).

If you US women don't want to do that and continue to strive for female superiority and encourage the emasculation of your menfolk then you'll vanish from the Earth soon enough.

*** I'm just saying. 8-) But I reckon that you won't do anything and it's most likely too late anyway so you'll just get more masculine in your ways and look more like them. US women!!! Look what you've done! And I suppose you want to say it's all the men's fault! :lol: :lol: :lol:

How terribly sad.

Japan is still a male dominated society. While they appreciate women, they appreciate more that they keep their place as secondary to men.

While here in the states, all that has been lost. Everyone wants to, not be equal, but the superior gender. Women don't want to bow to men, and vica versa. What women's attempts to find equality has done is inflamed the feminist to not just be satisfied with equality but to strive for superiority. This has sparked a gender war which has been going on for decades. No one wants to concede or even comprimise for a middle ground. It's all or nothing, and so this battle will never end.
"To alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems." -- Homer Simpson
"You get what everyone gets. You get a lifetime." -- Death (Sandman)
adamwarlock2099

Postby Lashmar » Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:37 am

And that is where I'm better than everyone else. I know most of the time when to stand and fight and when to run.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby mael » Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:08 am

adamwarlock2099 wrote:Japan is still a male dominated society. While they appreciate women, they appreciate more that they keep their place as secondary to men.

While here in the states, all that has been lost. Everyone wants to, not be equal, but the superior gender. Women don't want to bow to men, and vica versa. What women's attempts to find equality has done is inflamed the feminist to not just be satisfied with equality but to strive for superiority. This has sparked a gender war which has been going on for decades. No one wants to concede or even comprimise for a middle ground. It's all or nothing, and so this battle will never end.

* I reckon that's a pretty good synopsis.

* Though I feel it is very difficult to say that the men want to subordinate their women. It isn't so simple. Women are valued and protected and allowed a wider variety of tolerance than men generally. Women who can do a man's job like truck driving or managing, who are good at their jobs are accepted because of their ability. But women are not expected to be as strong as men or to have their generally superior sense of spatial awareness - which would make them suitable for driving jobs.

* And I think Japanese women know well that it's the man who is the head --- but it's the woman who turns it. ie - there is a happy medium that most can comfortably live with.

The Feminazis did try to make inroads here but it didn't work. The women overwhelmingly rejected it. And women who were conned by (esp) US Fems found themselves ostracised, alone and unhappy. Men aren't interested in tough females except in special circumstances.

* One thing the US-style man-haters did here in Japan was to make children believe that men and women were exactly the same as far as strength and intelligence goes, and it is only the difference in education and physical excercise which made the differences in the sexes so striking.

- Of course I was a little surprised and also saddened to hear a teenage girl here tell me girls were as strong as boys. I told her that a few girls were as strong as the weakest boys, and that one of the reasons boys are stronger than girls is that even from the moment of birth the boys have bigger hearts and bigger lungs. The education system apparently tries to tell all children there are essentially no differences between men and women other than our 'nads.

Men and women are not the same at all either physically or neurologically. Neither has the monopoly on everything and we need each other.

Women drivers! :lol: (love 'em).
mael

Postby MonarchSmile » Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:44 pm

Lashmar wrote:Lilith doesn't sound like a good girl to be fair. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can see why he got rid of her. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lashmar, mmmmm They are all Good

Adam was a dumbass

He should of thought of a compromise, in all partnerships.

Like maybe doggy style.wuf,wuf
MonarchSmile

Postby Lashmar » Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:39 am

You sound like one of them horrible women that Adam likes. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Adam there you go mate; I’ve found one for you.

I am a man; I like to be on top thank you. :D
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby MonarchSmile » Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:22 am

Lashmar wrote:You sound like one of them horrible women that Adam likes. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Adam there you go mate; I’ve found one for you.

I am a man; I like to be on top thank you. :D

Live a little, go round the world :twisted:
MonarchSmile

Postby Lashmar » Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:36 pm

I'd enjoy tying you up I recon. Are you into that? ;) :D :D
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby MonarchSmile » Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:48 pm

Leather and Whips Yesssssssssssssssssss

Ropes... not so much

Kneel and I shall knight thou :o
MonarchSmile