The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Federal agency warns of radicals on right

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Jaack » Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:17 pm

Oh right. Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuure there are no groups on the left, nope none at all. ACoRN, all the rampant e-mantal groups etc....

This government is more divisive and secretive then Bush's. dear Reader is a BIG FAT LIAR and Closet MOOOOOOOOOOOOSLEM.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/200 ... -on-right/

The Department of Homeland Security is warning law enforcement officials about a rise in "rightwing extremist activity," saying the economic recession, the election of America's first black president and the return of a few disgruntled war veterans could swell the ranks of white-power militias.

A footnote attached to the report by the Homeland Security Office of Intelligence and Analysis defines "rightwing extremism in the United States" as including not just racist or hate groups, but also groups that reject federal authority in favor of state or local authority.

"It may include groups and individuals that are dedicated to a single-issue, such as opposition to abortion or immigration," the warning says.

The White House has distanced itself from the analysis. When asked for comment on its contents, White House spokesman Nick Shapiro said, "The President is focused not on politics but rather taking the steps necessary to protect all Americans from the threat of violence and terrorism regardless of its origins. He also believes those who serve represent the best of this country, and he will continue to ensure that our veterans receive the respect and benefits they have earned."

The nine-page document was sent to police and sheriff's departments across the United States on April 7 under the headline, "Rightwing Extremism: Current Economic and Political Climate Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment."

It says the federal government "will be working with its state and local partners over the next several months" to gather information on "rightwing extremist activity in the United States."

The joint federal-state activities will have "a particular emphasis" on the causes of "rightwing extremist radicalization."

Homeland Security spokeswoman Sara Kuban said the report is one in an ongoing series of assessments by the department to "facilitate a greater understanding of the phenomenon of violent radicalization in the U.S."

The report, which was first disclosed to the public by nationally syndicated radio host Roger Hedgecock, makes clear that the Homeland Security Department does not have "specific information that domestic rightwing terrorists are currently planning acts of violence."It warns that fringe organizations are gaining recruits, but it provides no numbers.

The report says extremist groups have used President Obama as a recruiting tool.
continue reading here
What?
Jaack

Postby Nesaie » Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:15 am

You believe a newspaper owned by the Moonies? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:23 am

I dismissed this as a lame source of Propaganda

It's typical, they can't resist telling the story without out embellishing the REASONS WHY RECESSION, FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT, YADA, YADA, YADA :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe someone is laying groundwork for an upcoming event, natural disaster, drug war, ETC.
Duck and cover~~duck and cover :lol: :lol:

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Nesaie » Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:35 am

Cole, the paper is owned by the Moonies...think about it.

The leader has how many cars? Yet asks his followers to give up all their material wealth. He helped to "fund" the bridge to nowhere in Alaska. They also own UPI the news feed.

My god, only stupid people believe any editorial in the washington times. Until they know where the propaganda comes from. Wait, let me rephrase that, naive people believe the washinton times, when they know that it comes from a cult, the smart ones dismiss it, the stupid ones continue to believe the propaganda.

What are you Jaack? Naive? Hopefully.

Do you need some info on the Unification "church" and "reverend" Moon? UPI? Washington times?

Ask and ye shall receive. Those with eyes shall see, those with ears will hear. ;)
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby BloodStone » Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:49 am

Uhm , This is coming straight from the horses mouth. Homeland security chief Napalantano.

I love how it's always the source that is the problem with you guys. It's being said all over the news, just not the ones you agree with. :roll:

Oh I forgot it's ok when The Chosen one wants to take you're rights, but when President Bush did something you didn't agree with he was crapping on our constitution.Hypocrits !

Obummer will not have desent in his term. He is getting the troops ready for today tax revolt.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Nesaie » Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:10 am

BloodStone wrote:Uhm , This is coming straight from the horses mouth. Homeland security chief Napalantano.

I love how it's always the source that is the problem with you guys. It's being said all over the news, just not the ones you agree with. :roll:

Oh I forgot it's ok when The Chosen one wants to take you're rights, but when President Bush did something you didn't agree with he was crapping on our constitution.Hypocrits !

Obummer will not have desent in his term. He is getting the troops ready for today tax revolt.

BloodStone...

Ah...babe...

I DIDN"T VOTE FOR OBAMA! I VOTED FOR CHUCK BALDWIN, BECAUSE RON PAUL ENDORSED HIM!

Who are "you guys"?

WHEN MY CONSTITUTION IS INFRINGED, I YELL, I HAVE BEEN.

Which Amendment do you want to know about? Do you want to know about the "patriot act" that was passed by the bush administration or the patriot act used by the obama administration to protect themselves?

You still believe that I'm "liberal" and fall into some category. You still believe in "black/white", "right/wrong" as defined by the propaganda machine (aka the TV). Stop! You're smarter than that!

But, go ahead, believe a paper and news feed owned by a CULT. For, what ever reasons you choose.

The last I looked, the Moonies/Unification church was considered a cult by decent society. They own the paper that is called the "washington times".

Go back to church or your cult or what ever BloodStone. Obviously, you need them to tell you what to think.

BTW, BloodStone (I know I've ticked you off, intentionally...;))
Last edited by Nesaie on Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nesaie

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:12 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: A HUGE LOAD OF sh*t!

Why do you guys talk so boldly when it's quit obvious that you're scared of your own shadow? But hey that's all part of it: " All hat, no cattle :lol:

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby BloodStone » Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:05 am

Sorry Nesaie you don't piss me off, for some reason I have more tolerance than some of you're other fans in here. I'm just sick of hearing you slam sources. It's all over the place. Again it's just not the places you like.

Cole, More useless talk from the head clown in here. I never get pissed about cole. He can't help himself, he too is still a child, much like the Obummer himself.

Like I said, this guy pretending to be Pres. is actually working to take away you're rights. But I guess as long as he aint Bush you're ok with it.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby inja » Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:31 am

The Department of Homeland Security is warning law enforcement officials about a rise in "rightwing extremist activity,"

I didn't read the rest of the article. Don't need to. Forget about white right wing extremest........we can all fall into the category of the right wing extremest because we all don't want to see the US go kaput. And that is where we are heading. I don't care if it is Bush as Pres or Obama as Pres or some other poor fellow.....they are not the power that pulls the real strings.

You guys can argue all day long about who is the better dude to run this country and who isn't you guys are missing the point that neither of them really is. Bush was easier to read and Obama has so much charisma and charm you got to stay alert and pay attention to his actions not his words.

This country is being sucked into a bottomless hole and unless people start hitting the streets (like other countries are) there is no stopping this. Those who will hit the streets will be classified as extremists...it will be up to you guys to come to the conclusion that this country has reached a breaking point and that the people can and will not shoulder the burdens anymore.
Truth is stranger than fiction, because fiction has to make sense.
inja

Postby Jaack » Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:25 pm

Nesaie wrote:You believe a newspaper owned by the Moonies? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How about the haughty reuters?
http://www.reuters.com/article/topNews/ ... 22&sp=true

I still haven't found the PDF tho I haven't looked to hard.

Here it is
http://video1.washingtontimes.com/video ... report.pdf
What?
Jaack

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts