The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Aviation and Aeronautical Technology

Aviation and Ufo Technology....

Here, you will find discussions on Top Secret military aviation, historical aircraft, and everything in between!

Postby Tairaa » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:39 pm

greeney2 wrote:I'm not real sure about the engines but intake size would have to govern power output. Also the small size on that picuture probably had a lot to do with the Stealth technology I'm guessing. Lockheed has a lot of black projects, but not sure how much in the flying wings. Northrop wa the inventer of the flying wings, so not sure if anyone else could infringe on that technology.

I don't think one could patent a style of aircraft. I mean, you can't patent swept wings, or the concept of fuselage mounted engines..

But I could be wrong.
However, the Go229 was a flying wing made by the Nazis during WWII, and probably predates any Grumman model, at a guess.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Tairaa » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:41 pm

Oh! You've already mentioned it Aqua. Hortons.

Ho-229/Go-229. Looks pretty nice.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Previous

Return to Aviation and Aeronautical Technology

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts