The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

All Guantanamo Needs Is Some Rebranding.

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby screamzero » Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:22 am

...But while it has become a "taint" on America's reputation, according to Gates, the prison facility in Cuba is at the same time "probably one of the finest prisons in the world today," he said Friday on NBC's "Today" show.

So could Gitmo be saved with a drastic rebranding effort? If you give it a new name and increased transparency, some marketing and public relations experts say yes.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/05 ... tives-say/

"If there were serious changes made that were dramatic and communicated in a direct way to the American public, I do think that you could get past the baggage, because the issue is more approach than geography," said Adam Hanft, CEO of Hanft Raboy and Partners, a marketing firm.

Making the prison more transparent would be the first hurdle, Hanft said. He suggested enabling prisoners to blog about their experience at Guantanamo, or to "literally put Web cams" in some cells.
screamzero

Postby Tairaa » Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:26 am

I agree. But, off the books stuff can still go on. However as for gaining public support, yes of course, this would work perfectly. I mean. You're going to do whatever you want anyway, what is the sense in decommissioning a facility and building a new one somewhere else just to do that same stuff? Really? That's not very well managed money!
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby screamzero » Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:57 pm

Tairaa wrote:I agree. But, off the books stuff can still go on. However as for gaining public support, yes of course, this would work perfectly. I mean. You're going to do whatever you want anyway, what is the sense in decommissioning a facility and building a new one somewhere else just to do that same stuff? Really? That's not very well managed money!

..best we do what we need and be prudent as well as pragmatic.
screamzero

Postby Tairaa » Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:05 pm

What you need is up for debate... But yes.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby screamzero » Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:18 pm

You gotta argue about nit pickin' irritating doo-doo in the personal?
Defense and caution aren't a strategy...right? Way to go. We sure have
a mess of dumbass leftist Americans that let the terrorist rationale masterbate
their little itty bitty minds...jack their compassionate little goody two shoe naive hearts
and these bitches are lovin' it. No wonder they think were stupid.
T.V has done it's virtual damage or somethin'.

Piss heads lurking amongst innocent or not so innocent "bystanders" and I
hear a moral equivocation. Screw the terrorist. If the "bystanders" were near or around
the predation arena when fightin broke out, they were shopping at an obviously rotting
apple stand and they were predatory dumb asses for doing it and are the ones responsible
for jackin the innocents. Shoulda never ever had pissed us off. That was re-a-a-l
stooopid on their part and you should damn well know it....and all you come up with
is a facetious comment about what the fugs up for debate? These punks are criminals.
Directly or by proxy. Screw your debate.

It's your ass that's up for debate and you can't admit it 'cause you've done stuck your
big fat foot in in the leftist shyt pyle that's pissin this Country down the tubes a trillion
dollars at a time....what is torture my bleedin ulcer. I take a spoon and scoop your eye out
and you bleed and die of infection. You water board me and I lie or tell you what you want
to hear or tell you the truth and I get to live w/ my health. I take a drill and burr a hole in
your skull and you make me walk in my underwear in a freezer till I turn blue and piss on
myself. I get a cold. You get brain damage. Who the hell do you think is better of?!?
WE ARE NOT NEAR AS BRUTAL AS THE ENEMY. But that can't reach your m-i-n-d.

Fug the dumb shyt, sir, but your to busy equivocating an apologetic stream of
quasi-intellectual garbage of who's agenda counts like all the friggin Euroweenies and
leftist bastards that are erupting out of the wood work like zits on an old hookers ass.
Down to the nut cuttin' it is my agenda when it's my ass and when and if you ever get
that your ass is also on the line you might come around. That sonic boom you'll will be
hearing will be as a result of your cranium dislodging from a very tight orifice.

I got you figured out and not a damn thing convinces your ilk a whit until a nice big
hammer crushes your precocious little tootsies....and I'm gonna laugh my ass of when
that day shows up...and it will. Sooner than you and your loons will care to like.

What we all NEED is to keep our asses covered.
You want to put that up for debate? Go for it. I ain't.
screamzero

Postby Tairaa » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:19 am

I got you figured out

Hahaha. You got me figured out do ya?
What we all NEED is to keep our asses covered.
You want to put that up for debate? Go for it. I ain't.

That, obviously, isn't what I'm arguing... sir...
Tairaa

Postby screamzero » Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:07 am

How relieving, seeing as how covering anything else is a waste of time.
That's you and yours in action. (yawn) Same old yap....already heard it.
Now for you to figure that out....futiley...again.

Repeat: "...not a damn thing convinces your ilk a whit until a nice big
hammer crushes your precocious little tootsies....and I'm gonna laugh my ass of when
that day shows up...and it will. Sooner than you and your loons will care to like. "

I know you.

Tough tiddy.
screamzero

Postby Tairaa » Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:16 am

I know you.

Tough tiddy.

Your mistaken. Perhaps you've got me confused with another.

You have no idea. And proof of this is right here:
you and yours
Tairaa

Postby screamzero » Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:15 pm

my...your tootsies comfortable are they? :)
screamzero

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts