The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

Rahm Emanuel is a traitor

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby Nesaie » Wed May 13, 2009 12:58 am

Agee wrote:
Personally, this country will be much better once we boot the zionists out. Rahm Emanuel is a zionist who needs to get out of my country.

What's so wrong with zionism?

Which version of zionism are you talking about? The Balfour declaration?

BTW, I just want the zionists to stop stealing my money as (taxes) and out of my Country. After that, I don't care what they do.

Wanna talk about zioisim? :D
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri May 29, 2009 6:14 am

What's a Redneck?

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Tairaa » Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:25 pm

I am technically a redneck. :(

For I am beginning to have a red neck..

But rednecks.. Yeah. Around here they're a bunch of pot smoking Alberta boys who don't want any trouble. :P

Down there they are something else though. So I hear.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby BloodStone » Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:01 pm

Funny how that term redneck gets tossed around alot,

I'm willing to bet it describes every man on this planet in certain areas. So look in the mirror when you use that phrase, go thru you're list of stereo types for redneck.
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby CodeBlack » Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:35 pm

RE a traitor? No argument from me. "Rednecks"??? Have you ever even met a redneck?
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby Nesaie » Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:51 pm

SRO, I like :D

"If there were in the world today any large number of people who desired their own happiness more than they desired the unhappiness of others, we could have paradise in a few years"
~Bertrand Russel

Watch out for those Anarchists. ;)

As far as Alberta, that is where All the people from Vancouver moved when it became "Hong-Couver". The last time I was in Edmondton everyone I met was originally from BC. They moved for jobs and cheaper housing. But...they all missed the ocean. ;)

Speaking of Alberta...what ever happened to uxo_tech? Anybody seen him? I miss arguing with him. He actually had information.

Check out the song here: http://www.deadtroll.com/index2.html (We're an Alberta Band) Oh, and their claim to fame is "tech support commedy". You might like these Canuks. ;)

As far as "red-neck", I've got a red-neck, white socks and blue jeans. What's you're point?
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby Tairaa » Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:06 pm

My neck is turning brown now.. The red is going down. :)

Working outside'll do that, I have the most pronounced farmers tan I've ever seen on a person.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Previous

Return to The Obama Administration & US Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts