The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

Obama" we're out of money"

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby greeney2 » Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:39 am

I think the AIG bailout cost more than the Iraq war.
greeney2

Postby BloodStone » Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:32 am

I remember the Usurper in Chief saying we need to pass the "stealfromus" bill so the unemployment wont go above 9 % oops :oops: then just the other day he said it will reach 10 % So I guess he can lie all he wants , no one will call him on it.

I guess he was wrong again , being that unemployment is at 9.4 % and rising so why did we need to pass the "stealfromus" bill ?

This jackhole will be our ruin.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Tairaa » Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:01 pm

Or perhaps this jackhole will be here when you're ruined. It's not exactly like people haven't been saying this sort of thing is going to happen for a while now.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Dark-Samus » Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:13 am

Tell me what the republicans would have done in his situation?

I bet the same but worse, only caring about themselves and white people and shitting on all the rest. :roll:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby BloodStone » Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:46 am

Tell me what the republicans would have done in his situation?

Well that didn't happen now did it.

I would be willing to bet they wouldn't have thrown this much money down the drain, I am also willing to bet they wouldn't have so many tax cheats in their cabinet, I am also willing to bet there would not have been so many earmarks in the "stealfromus" bill.

I am also willing to bet they wouldn't be setting us up for the largest tax increase in the history of this country to pay for all this crap we didn't need to do.

BloodStone...
BloodStone

Postby Dark-Samus » Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:31 pm

Well it´s not really Obama´s fault is it?
Or do you given him so much credit that he can really change things :lol: ;)
Dark-Samus

Postby BloodStone » Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:23 pm

Sorry man, it's his economy now, and "YES WE CAN" blame him.

BloodStone...
BloodStone

Postby Dark-Samus » Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:12 pm

That was a bit funny put :lol: ;)
Dark-Samus

Postby BloodStone » Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:51 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: thanks :lol: :lol: :lol:

BloodStone...
BloodStone

Postby Moose_in_Maine » Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:21 pm

BloodStone wrote:
What you people need is to stop believing that these so called politicians even gives a rat´s ass about you all
They all get corrupted sooner or later giving them power to take control of AtomBombs and what not.

How how does any country get away from it Saturos? Every where in the world you go now has some form of Government. I agree for the most part they are all corrupt or become so. So how do we get rid of the scurge on this planet without destrying every country on the planet?

We go vote, We tell our leaders what we wnat done, and they do the complete opposite. How do you stop that?

You have the right intention, but I think you fail to see the real big picture of what you propose?Then again I also realize that you would be one of the few who would be happiest if the human race was wiped from the planet.

BloodStone...

YOU have the ability to impeach, recall, or censure the President or member of congress. But it has to start with you. Here's the question for everyone. Let's be factual now. What's the FIRST step YOU must do to start an impeachment procedure?
Moose_in_Maine

Previous

Return to The Obama Administration & US Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts