The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Serious Question:

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:29 am

If even half of what this blogger has to say is true, why is he still upright, above ground, and breathing? :lol: ;)

http://existentialistcowboy.blogspot.com/

all the best,

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby shadowfx » Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:21 pm

Probally, because he's just a blogger. Not a leader of a "revolution". Letting people speak their minds and you can let them sink their own ship.
No reason to take them out if the masses aren't listening.

Just my opinion though. ;)
shadowfx

Postby jwebb » Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:25 pm

i do admire him though.
Chemedoonam?
jwebb

Postby _Billy_ » Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:39 pm

9-11, Don't get me started. Everytime I think of it, I recall that ignorant ass Bush reading to the 1st graders, not know wheather to shitt or go blind.
"Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez" Let the Good Times Roll
_Billy_

Postby Tairaa » Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:54 pm

Yeah, don't get me started either...

The Pentagon for instance... Uhm ok, the engines and wings just kfin' vanished... Sound theory.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby jwebb » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:04 pm

9-11 is an interesting topic, if you ask the normal active users on blackvault, everyone will have a different theory of what happened... will never know the truth.
Chemedoonam?
jwebb

Postby Tairaa » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:25 pm

The only truth I really know are these:

The 'plane' that hit the pentagon didn't have any wings (wider then the whole), or wing mounted engines. So it was certainly not hit by a commercial airliner.

AND

The one that crashed, for whatever reason didn't leave any debris. Lots of records broken that day.

Only 3 buildings to collapse from structural integrity failure brought on by heat given off by a kerosene fire.
And first 2 airliners to crash and not leave debris consistent with what they -allegedly- where.

Call me crazy. Sounds like horseshit.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Cole_Trickle » Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:31 pm

There are several distinct truths about 9-11. The most important is that the Official version isn't the complete truth. Another is that the 9-11 Truth movement ( if you wanna call it that ) was already in place before 9-11 took place. The intelligence community was waiting with open arms.

I for one always believed the OFFICIAL ACCOUNT of 9-11 until one day I just stumbled onto something while doing some " BACKGROUND " work, polishing some old tools from my past job. It took me less than 1 hour~~1 freaking hour to see and completely understand that 9-11 was " SOMETHING OTHER " than a terrorists act. What exactly, I HAD no clue, but surely something other than what we had been " LED TO BELIEVE "

There are two very very easy ways to prove this as a fact.
ONE~~Impossible, and ridiculous theories by the dozens.
TWO~~Opposition to each and every one of them by far too many people with far too much time on their hands.

I wish I had time to go deeper but duty prohibits such at this time. I will say this.

IMHO~~9-11 Was without question a " DECEPTION " It was planned and carried out by people in high places who have control over certain assets that everyone thinks is controlled by the current administration, in 9-11's case that would have been Bush. Now Obama, but both get their walking papers from those with the influence to pull off a 9-11 and have most people swallow it hook, line, and sinker.

I agree with Fintan Dunne and his take on not only 9-11, but with what is going on in the world right now. I believe he's correct when he say's if " THEY " would have been successful in killing Reagan then 9-11 would have happened way before it did.

This " THEY " have had their hands in the mix ever since Nov of 63 and have been completely running things since Bush 1. What happens next is anyone's guess but I suspect a huge Terror attack is imminent in Iran. Have to put those 1 million plus protesters in their place don't ya know ;)

As for this thread. I just think old Len is just another brick in the Wall, allowed to spew Bullshit so it gets lapped up by those too slow to see the trees for the forest. Just more confusion to add to the puzzle in hopes of keeping most of those watching/looking chasing their tails.

Fintan Dunne wrote the very first article about 9-11 less than one week after the even, the first critical article of the official story that is, he followed than up with a second a week or so later. He left them up for two weeks before they were pulled down, but he had tacked up a PDF so people interested could download the material~~250,000 plus within a week did so.

I hear he was " ASKED " to remove the material. To this day he refuses to discuss the who's, what's, and why's about all of it and that's the one thing that has given me a slight bit of pause in regard to some of his stuff.

Anyway~~I hope I'm wrong but I sense a Bali style attack in Iran in the very near future. :shock: And I am sincere when I say " I HOPE I'M WRONG "

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby MonarchSmile » Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:39 pm

Cole_Trickle wrote:If even half of what this blogger has to say is true, why is he still upright, above ground, and breathing? :lol: ;)

http://existentialistcowboy.blogspot.com/

all the best,

Cole

Sounds like a BUMP

in the night

:lol:

Thanks Cole
MonarchSmile

Postby Cole_Trickle » Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:54 pm

A dime a dozen and one whom I'm quite positive can tells us all about it! ;)

Hold your head high my friend with no shame. I don't judge a book by it's cover, especially at first glance! ;)

Good day.

Cole

PS. Loves this new toy!
Cole_Trickle

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts