The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Modern Relationships and Social Issues

Dear mael Pt. 2...

Let's face it - we all have them. Come on in to offer advice, or maybe get some advice.

Postby Lashmar » Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:52 am

Right learning time so long as you don't mind teaching. :)

Are they you’re girlfriends or are they your wives? How on earth do you keep them in control? Trying to keep one of them in control is hard work but more than two… that’s got to take some effort. :shock:

I’m actually interested in this as well, not that I’m planning on doing it. I just want to know how the F*** you do it if it’s a normal relationship? I could understand if it was a BDSM style relationship (subs are easier to train than normal women ;) :lol: ), very well could be although you’ve never said, but if it’s not you’ve got to be some sort of robot. ;) :lol: :lol:

There are more questions, if you don’t mind answering these ones that is, just none that I can think of at the moment. :oops:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby mael » Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:21 am

The most important thing I've learned about handling multiple women is not to be caught lyiing.

Of course this suggests the best thing is simply not to lie. But I chose the words carefully so the thing is not to get caught lying.

Keep everything open and do not hide the fact that there are other girls.

Also. Do not play one against the other. I've found out the hard way that this can easily lead to trouble. - So be responsible and if you have any issues with one woman then don't just up and leave and spend time with another one - give each one the love, consideration, respect and care she needs

I've only got three women at the moment. I've had more and I've had less. I just like about two - to - four women on the go to keep me happy in that department.

I understand most men would love to have more than one woman in their lives, but I don't think many are very good at it. I don't feel especially proud of being able (usually) to handle more than one female, and I wouldn't necessarily recommend it. If you are going to do it right then each and every woman you have is a big responsibility for you and you have to stay on your toes and be ready for anything and there when you are needed.

Sex is there of course, but it's the emotional attachment and the fact that you are dealing with people's lives - their inner dreams and who they really are - that is the long-term challenge.
And on sex:- I usually see at least one woman a day and usually it's two. So I make love every day at least once to normally two women at different times of the day and in different places.

* I think sex is what keeps me relatively young. But it's not just physical in my opinion. Making love isn't the same as sex. Sex is what animals do. I have studied and practised the Tantra for ages and I'd say learning this aspect of male/female relationships is essential if you want to have long-term satisfying relations with many women or just one.

(Gotta go! 8-) Someone's just called and said the're outside the door. Sorry if this message is a mess....... .
mael

Postby Lashmar » Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:56 am

mael wrote:The most important thing I've learned about handling multiple women is not to be caught lyiing.

Of course this suggests the best thing is simply not to lie. But I chose the words carefully so the thing is not to get caught lying.

Not lying would be almost impossible. Could you imagine if you told the truth all the time? :shock:

Although it should be said that there’s a difference between lying and saying what she want to hear (does my arse look big in this, how’s dinner, sort of thing.)

Keep everything open and do not hide the fact that there are other girls.

Aye. Agree with that. If you didn’t that could go very, very wrong. :cry:

Also. Do not play one against the other. I've found out the hard way that this can easily lead to trouble. - So be responsible and if you have any issues with one woman then don't just up and leave and spend time with another one - give each one the love, consideration, respect and care she needs

Going to assume you mean don’t favor one over the other.

I've onlygot three women at the moment. I've had more and I've had less. I just like about two - to - four women on the go to keep me happy in that department.

You make it sound like a failure :lol: . You’ve got to be knackered. Do you keep them on a leash, hot but besides the point, or something? :o :?

Lucky bastard. :x :lol: :lol:

I understand most men would love to have more than one woman in their lives, but I don't think many are very good at it. I don't feel especially proud of being able (usually) to handle more than one female, and I wouldn't necessarily recommend it. If you are going to do it right then each and every woman you have is a big responsibility for you and you have to stay on your toes and be ready for anything and there when you are needed.

Most of that went without saying.

Sex is there of course, but it's the emotional attachment and the fact that you are dealing with people's lives - their inner dreams and who they really are - that is the long-term challenge.

I'll PM you about that when I can word it in the right way. :oops: :)
I have studied and practised the Tantra for ages and I'd say learning this aspect of male/female relationships is essential if you want to have long-term satisfying relations with many women or just one.

Buddhist isn’t it? Old as the hills from what (very little :oops: ) I remember about my Buddhism RE lessons, it what Buddhism came from isn’t it? :?

(Gotta go! 8-) Someone's just called and said they're outside the door. Sorry if this message is a mess....... .

I've seen worse. ;) :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby mael » Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:16 am

Lashmar wrote:Going to assume you mean don’t favor one over the other.

* Well what I mean at the extreme is for you to not say to one:- "OK! I'm off to see **** (because you're a ***).

* Treat each one as the love of your life when you are with them. If you're their man then you have to be a man and take the rough with the smooth. If one's angry or has a problem then sort it out with her amicably before you go out the door. I'm not saying I'm perfect, but I make an effort and that in itself is appreciated.

* Jealousy comes as I result of someone feeling someone else is getting what they want and feel entitled to. At least that's what I think. So if you can give everything she wants and she's not in need of anything you can reasonably provide (in the way of a man's love) then she's not going to mind what you get up with with others much or at all.

You make it sound like a failure :lol: . You’ve got to be knackered. Do you keep them on a leash, hot but besides the point, or something? :o :?

Lucky bastard. :x :lol: :lol:

* I love 'em to bits, and try to be everything they want in a man without compromising my integrity. Nothing lasts forever I suppose but I do my best, and I know that women will not usually move downwards when they change lovers - If you know what pleases them then they'll tolerate virtually anything. ;) Not so much techniques, but sort-of each time you are together try to nurture a feeling that she is the most beautiful woman on the Earth and it's your first time. Try to feel that passion you feel when you first meet each time you are together. (In the right situation of course).

* I'd prefer it if you'd post it here.

Buddhist isn’t it? Old as the hills from what (very little :oops: ) I remember about my Buddhism RE lessons, it what Buddhism came from isn’t it? :?

* Yes, I think it is. I've never really thought about the religious side of it.

* For me the Tantra is about utilising some kind of spiritual connection between men and women.

* It sounds strange perhaps but I believe there are more than five senses and one of those besides the ones we acknowledge is that we are each a part of another and when our minds are opened and made vulnerable through unrestrained love between two minds/hearts then you can do things like have orgasms just by using your eyes - or touching her hair, or smiling - and even just thinking. - But those are special times... The circumstances need to be 'just right' to do magic like that.

The thing I'm trying to say is that there are no tricks. it's open love and making yourself completely vulnerable in your heart - the most easily hurt part inside us.

And I'm mostly writing of this matter bearing in mind that what happens in public and society is one thing, and that when you are alone together in a private and comfortable place there's nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed about.
mael

Postby Lashmar » Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:59 am

Any particular reason?

I’ll still need to give it a while so I can think what I need to know. :?
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Lashmar » Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:16 am

* It sounds strange perhaps but I believe there are more than five senses and one of those besides the ones we acknowledge is that we are each a part of another and when our minds are opened and made vulnerable through unrestrained love between two minds/hearts then you can do things like have orgasms just by using your eyes - or touching her hair, or smiling - and even just thinking. - But those are special times... The circumstances need to be 'just right' to do magic like that.

The thing I'm trying to say is that there are no tricks. it's open love and making yourself completely vulnerable in your heart - the most easily hurt part inside us.

There’s something about you my friend. You’re nothing like you try to come across as with G2 and the likes.

You remember on the old BV when I asked you `what broke you enough to make you make you so full of hate`? I change that, nothing has broken you, and you’re not full of hate. You just like to come over as an arse when you’re fighting with G2. You’re kind and loving and you don’t want the rest of the board knowing that part of you.

I don’t care what you say but you don’t treat me like you treat the rest of the board. You like me… I would normally offer a `man hug` but I don’t think you’ll go for it. :D :lol: :lol:

*Handshake instead? :?

I could try a man hug if you don't accept the handshake. ;) :lol: :lol:

I take it your girlfriends don’t all live in the same house then? I would have though all living together would have made it easier. Harder at times but for the most part it should make it easier.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby mael » Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:17 am

Lashmar wrote:

Any particular reason?

I’ll still need to give it a while so I can think what I need to know. :?

* Others would like to know what we are talking about.
mael

Postby Lashmar » Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:19 am

mael wrote:* Others would like to know what we are talking about.

I’d like to know what I’m talking about most times :lol: :lol: :lol: . But I see you’re point. :)
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Lashmar » Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:22 am

* Jealousy comes as I result of someone feeling someone else is getting what they want and feel entitled to. At least that's what I think. So if you can give everything she wants and she's not in need of anything you can reasonably provide (in the way of a man's love) then she's not going to mind what you get up with with others much or at all. ;)

Know what they want and give it to them. It’s the figuring out part that’s hard. I like the way you put it by the way. :)
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby mael » Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:34 am

A small typos there. Of course I meant that:- ...Jealousy comes as a result of someone feeling someone .......... .
mael

Next

Return to Modern Relationships and Social Issues

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts