The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Unidentified Flying Objects

Nazi UFO's

Although some attribute UFOs to being an ALIEN technology, it really isn't. Inside this forum, you are welcome to talk about UFOs, sightings, case files, and new events. Feel free to post videos, photographs, and whatever other evidence you want to share!

Postby SneakyPete » Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:02 pm

Great episode of UFO Hunters on at 6 pm EST on the History channel. Wish i could be home for it tho :cry:

Any thoughts if you watch it, I would love to hear them
SneakyPete

Postby echodogene » Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:27 pm

SP: i've watched alot of documentories about nazi's and their having contact with et's, i find it hard to believe they beat the US to it. maybe i just don't want to think they did but they do have alot of good theories and hitler was very much hated by the end of the war although he was a stragetic military genious
as for documentories, i have this new "zapper" tv controler and i can't figure out yet how to key in my favorite topics. if i do come across one i will PM you. E
echodogene

Postby CodeBlack » Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:59 am

Hitler was certainly no military genius and that is the primary reason Germany lost WW-II. Hitler blundered in declaring war on the whole world and completely missed the final allied invasion. But, I doubt that the Nazi's had direct "contact" with aliens. They may have seen UFOs. In fact, the conclusions they drew from their encounter(s) may have been at the heart of the Nazi ultimate solution. Somehow they got the idea that Jews were aliens. When you read the things they said and put into law and what the ultimate solution had in it that was written down (not much of it was physically recorded) you get a sense that they thought they were somehow saving the human race. That's what they said anyway. Why would they think that? The true believers in the Nazi party believed this stuff. They lived and died by it. That's why it was hard for German prisoners in the US to be "de-conditioned" from Nazi ideology. All made up bunk or based on truth? Who knows for sure. The only people who did are long dead.

Having said all that, there are a good number of UFO reports from allied aircrews who said they felt that the UFOs were somehow helping them against Germany. That's weird.

There was that thing they found after the war, the "flytrap". The Germans were working on anti-Gravity and "flying saucer" design. There was another site, Penamunda (sp?) which used slaves and was working on something super-secret. They buried it by caving in the cavern they were using for the project. Nobody has ever opened that up. Very strange stuff.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby MrTopSecret » Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:28 pm

SneakyPete wrote:Great episode of UFO Hunters on at 6 pm EST on the History channel. Wish i could be home for it tho :cry:

Any thoughts if you watch it, I would love to hear them

I thought ufohunters already had a show about nazi ufos? Is this a new one?
MrTopSecret

Postby soulvictoria » Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:41 am

CodeBlack wrote:Hitler was certainly no military genius and that is the primary reason Germany lost WW-II. Hitler blundered in declaring war on the whole world and completely missed the final allied invasion. But, I doubt that the Nazi's had direct "contact" with aliens. They may have seen UFOs. In fact, the conclusions they drew from their encounter(s) may have been at the heart of the Nazi ultimate solution. Somehow they got the idea that Jews were aliens. When you read the things they said and put into law and what the ultimate solution had in it that was written down (not much of it was physically recorded) you get a sense that they thought they were somehow saving the human race. That's what they said anyway. Why would they think that? The true believers in the Nazi party believed this stuff. They lived and died by it. That's why it was hard for German prisoners in the US to be "de-conditioned" from Nazi ideology. All made up bunk or based on truth? Who knows for sure. The only people who did are long dead.

Having said all that, there are a good number of UFO reports from allied aircrews who said they felt that the UFOs were somehow helping them against Germany. That's weird.

There was that thing they found after the war, the "flytrap". The Germans were working on anti-Gravity and "flying saucer" design. There was another site, Penamunda (sp?) which used slaves and was working on something super-secret. They buried it by caving in the cavern they were using for the project. Nobody has ever opened that up. Very strange stuff.

Hitler wasn't the big daddy of the party, but himmler and friends. They escaped before hitler got trapped and then lost/escaped/killed (?)

The big guys picked up their unfinnished projects and ran to south america opportunetly, where they apparently finnished at least some of them, then some says that they built a base in anctartica.

They where extremist zionists, who thought that most european jews had not "real jewish blood", backgrounded on the fact that they descend from "tribes" who where "converted" many generations ago, but where not "real jews".
soulvictoria

Postby BloodStone » Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:16 am

I saw one of these programs, not sure if it was the newest one?

From what I gathered from it they went into more detail of how the nazi's were looking to create the Wunderwaffen(ultimate weapon) This device was said to deal with interdemensional travel, and worm holes. It was also stated the nazis did have ufo technology, they assumed they reverse engineered an alien craft that they had discovered.

They had investigated lost tunnels that some said the Nazi's had built they're weopons.That included mostly ufo technology, part of the tunnels where of course buried under tons of rock, so no one can enter them, but they believed you could find remnants of the wunderwaffen there.

This weapon was said to be the shape of a bell that was able to warp time and space for time travel. It was an interesting show, not much evidence of it's validity though.

http://greyfalcon.us/restored/AN%20INVE ... EAPONS.htm

It was also believed that the Nazi's did in fact have a base in Antartica, the reason being Hitler was looking for the entrance to hollow earth, where most believe UFO's are coming from. could be true or just a strange coincedence.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby soulvictoria » Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:03 pm

They built bell and saucer shaped crafts for sure.

It appears that they applied antigravity technology as well. An antigravity reactor is increadibly simple (theoretically) The hard part is to have at hand certain materials with "extreme" properties, such as extremely high radiation in a very stable state (impossible, according to traditional physics) and fluids with very particular mechanics.

I think every "decent" military organ in Earth has some acces to UFO technology or "special" knowledge, and that's where they get their power. Maybe that's why leaders like Chavez, Castro, Ahmadineyad, Hussein, Kim Jong Il, etc. are so hard to beat for their apparently military superior enemies.

I think Nazi legacy is not dead at all, i think is more alive than ever, just waiting for their next big move, after all, What guaraties us that we are not living under a fascist imperium? Maybe we all have been living under the domination of a few facist megalomaniac psychopathic slaveists from the beggining of our time (that's what strongest theories point)

Check out theories about extremist zionists (iluminati, templaries) vrill nazi technology, ufo nazi technology, vrill school of mistery.

Respect Life in every form.
soulvictoria

Postby WarAngel » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:29 am

BloodStone wrote:This weapon was said to be the shape of a bell that was able to warp time and space for time travel. It was an interesting show, not much evidence of it's validity though.

I thought this was an interesting topic. I remember something about it using mercury and glowing when activated.
I also this the U.S. got a hold of it and it's what crashed in Kecksberg PA.

BloodStone wrote:It was also believed that the Nazi's did in fact have a base in Antartica, the reason being Hitler was looking for the entrance to hollow earth, where most believe UFO's are coming from. could be true or just a strange coincedence.

This part's really wack. But then Hitler wasn't known for sane rational thinking. :lol:
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby WarAngel » Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:42 pm

Found this will reading about Vimanas at http://www.think-aboutit.com/ufo/ufo_guide.htm

The vehicles themselves were made of special heat absorbing metals, called "Somaka, Soundalike and Mourthwika". According to Dr Pinotti, the "principles of propulsion as far as the descriptions were concerned, might be defined as electrical and chemical, but solar energy was involved as well." Other scientists have put forward the theory that the craft were driven by some sort of mercury ion propulsion system.

I wonder if Vimanas or their technology are connected to the Nazi Bell. :think:
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby airwolf282 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:31 pm

The Nazis did have a working stealth aircraft in the 1940s called the Horton 229. It was a bat shaped craft similar to the B-2, made from wood and powered by two jet engines. Pretty impressive technology for the mid 1940s.
airwolf282

Next

Return to Unidentified Flying Objects

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts