Lashmar wrote:Going to assume you mean don’t favor one over the other.
* Well what I mean at the extreme is for you to not say to one:- "OK! I'm off to see **** (because you're a ***).
* Treat each one as the love of your life when you are with them. If you're their man then you have to be a man and take the rough with the smooth. If one's angry or has a problem then sort it out with her amicably before you go out the door. I'm not saying I'm perfect, but I make an effort and that in itself is appreciated.
* Jealousy comes as I result of someone feeling someone else is getting what they want and feel entitled to. At least that's what I think. So if you can give everything she wants and she's not in need of anything you can reasonably provide (in the way of a man's love) then she's not going to mind what you get up with with others much or at all.
* I love 'em to bits, and try to be everything they want in a man without compromising my integrity. Nothing lasts forever I suppose but I do my best, and I know that women will not usually move downwards when they change lovers - If you know what pleases them then they'll tolerate virtually anything.
Not so much techniques, but sort-of each time you are together try to nurture a feeling that she is the most beautiful woman on the Earth and it's your first time. Try to feel that passion you feel when you first meet each time you are together. (In the right situation of course).
I'll PM you about that when I can word it in the right way.
* I'd prefer it if you'd post it here.
Buddhist isn’t it? Old as the hills from what (very little
) I remember about my Buddhism RE lessons, it what Buddhism came from isn’t it?
* Yes, I think it is. I've never really thought about the religious side of it.
* For me the Tantra is about utilising some kind of spiritual connection between men and women.
* It sounds strange perhaps but I believe there are more than five senses and one of those besides the ones we acknowledge is that we are each a part of another and when our minds are opened and made vulnerable through unrestrained love between two minds/hearts then you can do things like have orgasms just by using your eyes - or touching her hair, or smiling - and even just thinking. - But those are special times... The circumstances need to be 'just right' to do magic like that.
The thing I'm trying to say is that there are no tricks. it's open love and making yourself completely vulnerable in your heart - the most easily hurt part inside us.
And I'm mostly writing of this matter bearing in mind that what happens in public and society is one thing, and that when you are alone together in a private and comfortable place there's nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed about.