The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Unidentified Flying Objects

INTERPRETATION ON UFO PHENOMENA

Although some attribute UFOs to being an ALIEN technology, it really isn't. Inside this forum, you are welcome to talk about UFOs, sightings, case files, and new events. Feel free to post videos, photographs, and whatever other evidence you want to share!

Postby soulvictoria » Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:55 pm

My personal interpretation on UFO phenomena, after 2 mayor sightenings and several years of personal research:

My first sightening was at my 7 or 8 y.o. in Central America (date: mid 80's)

It was a perfectly clear summer morning around 9 or 10 a.m. (probably Saturday or Sunday) Me and several members of my family (children and adults) where taking breakfast at the terrace, next to BBQ, where my mother used to serve breakfast and lunch in sunny weekends.

In the middle of our meal, one of the adults points at the sky and says "Platillo volador!!" (flying saucer) and there's this typical saucer shaped craft, approx. the same size and distance of a small 4 passenger plane, made with some perfectly polished metal, reflecting sunlight like a mirror.

At first, it was floating still, then it began flying in "Z" patterns like a hornet or some other very fast insect, it was "impossibly" fast, cornering in angles of tens of degrees in a second or less, without emitting any single noise, or leaving visible track. I still remember it like if it was yesterday.

After several minutes of flying in "Z" patterns, stopping some seconds, then flying again, it stopped directly in front of the sun, so we where unable to keep watching it, and that was the end of it as I remember.

I remember myself asking my mother for explanations, but she voided me and distracted me (I was a little boy, so I guess 10 minutes later I was playing with my cousins like nothing happened) even doe, she looked concerned and didn't wanted me to think about it.

Besides that day, I had a pretty normal childhood and adolescence, didn't thought too much about the subject, even doe I had some curiosity ones in a while, but never looked too deep for answers, after all, at that ages one have “more important things” to think about. Then the interest simply vanished... until my second sightening.

My second sightening was at my early 20's.

It was a clear noon, with some clouds at the horizon, between 12 and 1 p.m. I was at work, chatting with a costumer, then we noted many people outside the building pointing at the sky, so we go and check, and there's this "UFO fleet" covering the sky, hundreds of ball shaped shiny objects floating erratically, at very high altitude, very close one to another, displacing very slowly, like steel balls spread over a table.

The event lasted for about 30 minutes, the entire city saw it, it was broadcasted in live TV news (it took place right at noon schedule) at that time I recall my first encounter, and that's when I have this “wake up” feeling, "This is not bullshit, this is happening, and it happens every day all over the world, I’ve seen it before, there's something very advanced going on, and I want to know the truth".

After that day, I began a personal research and cultivation journey. To this day I've studied virtually every evidence, theory, and hypothesis regarding supernatural phenomena able for public knowledge (not only UFO) as well as checked out many current and ancient teachings, history, and artifacts.

Thanks to all that work, I've been able to develop personal hypothesis based on many years of investigation and cultivation.

My theories:

The UFO phenomena is indeed a mysterious subject, and is a real one. UFO's exist, it's a fact, not a question, the phenomena is there, all over the world, every day, so the question is not weather they exist or not, but "what are them?" (I will refer to those objects that appear to be crafts made with some sort of super advanced technology that appears to brake traditional laws of physics, as well as those sightenings that looks like something even beyond technology, not exactly looking like objects)

To answer this question, we need to set the facts first:

1- UFO's exist, there's plenty of evidence about them, they're seen all over Earth in a daily basis, and this sightenings have been taking place since ancient times. The evidence grows with the technology that makes us able to document the sightenings.

2- They are artifacts powered by super advanced technology (most of them look like that) so we can state that they are built by human beens, or at least by an intelligent been.

3- They brake traditional laws of physics. They accelerate and decelerate instantly at "impossible" speeds, without generating sound explosions, and without been affected by catastrophic G Forces. They don't appear to generate sounds, or if so, they are insignificant.

4- "Powerful" and influential people deny their existence, even when evidence states that they know about them, possibly much more than "average" people.

5- There are many shapes and types, and sometimes they can be seen in fleets formed in very large numbers.

Using logic, we can state that there is very advanced technology used to power flying ships that are able to travel and maneuver in a very superior way, in comparison with any well known vehicle.

This technology is able to achieve results which are inconsistent with traditional laws of physics. This tells us that there is plenty of scientific knowledge that most of humans (if not all) haven’t achieve, which means that whoever is responsible for this kind of crafts is using revolutionary super technology that can solve lots of problems in the world, but is unwilling to share this technology with mayor population for some reason.

With this background, and summing the fact that military entities all over the world are willing to dismiss, or even misinform about this subject, we can determine that is very plausible that this crafts are made to perform military tasks, or tasks that are concerning to military and political circles.

The idea of secret military technology is not transcendental, but in this case, the fact that this technology has been witnessed since ancient times, makes us wonder if humans where able to develop this kind of technology from many centuries ago, or if the common assumption that it is developed by more advanced civilizations is true.

So, at last, we end with 3 alternatives:

1- UFO’s are top technology developed centuries ago (even millennia) by our ancestors, but this technology have been kept from general knowledge, for some reason.

2- UFO’s are super technology developed by super advanced civilization or civilizations, which have reasons to have some kind of intercourse with our civilization, from long time ago, and our military are aware of that, but don’t want us to know for some reason.

3- Some combination of the 2 above.

Which one do you think it is?

Do you think there should be any additional interpretation?

You don’t have to answer to anybody if you don’t want to, but believe me; you need to answer it to yourself.

Don’t be a zombie, there’s no reason anymore for denying UFO phenomena. It’s there, and there are people who think that you should not know about it.

Are they right?
soulvictoria

Return to Unidentified Flying Objects

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts