The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

New Member Introductions

New member introduction--need BV research help

Once you're familiar with the rules in the previous forum, please enter this forum and tell the community a bit about yourself!

Postby Elaine » Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:50 pm

Hi Everyone! Glad to be on the Black Vault. My reason for being here is to find some help in searching through the FOIA documents stored on this site. I am looking into a case of a UFO researcher who, like Karla Turner, came down with cancer via suspecious circumstances. A colleague, who was close to still another UFO researcher who died of cancer, tells me there is a document among the MK Ultra documents which describes procedures developed by the government for inducing cancer in human beings. This colleague has given me a list of numbers which may correspond to documents on this site. When I go to the original BV site, where the FOIA documents are stored, I see on the front page a list of document categories; none of them correspond to what I'm looking for, so I don't know where to go from there since I understand there are 500,000 documents on the site. I tried searching for one of the numbers. Nothing. Sorry to sound like such a goof. I feel like one! Is there someone who's used the FOIA documents who might be able to give me a clue?
Elaine
Elaine

Postby -Fox- » Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:21 am

Hello,

What you posted interests me greatly and I would be glad to help you out, in the case that I can. However, what you put in the post isn't quite accurate enough to go searching but a needle in a haystack.

I just came back to business with this, must admit, terribly interesting site and I am always more than glad to run into people who share this kind of interests. I, for one, would like to help you with this, truly, but in order for that to be possible we'd need to know few things a bit more specifically, such as:

- You speak of a colleague. Colleague of yours, or of the forementioned Karla Turner? Most importantly, a person working in which area of work exactly?

- What exactly has the person in question told you besides the list of numbers? How exactly are the numbers arranged?

- You say the very person in question has told you there is such document among the MK-ULTRA documents which describes these procedures. How would he/she know?

If you, for reason or another, feel uncomfortable about putting these things here, maybe throw me with a PM?
-Fox-
-Fox-

Postby rath » Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:44 pm

Welcome.
rath

Return to New Member Introductions

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts