The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Health & Health Hazards

Medical Marijuana Requests At An All-Time High

Stay healthy and stay tuned to the most recent developments in Health watch.

Postby chiselray » Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:57 pm

well,its true,all colours are available from your lungs when smoking pot,ciggys ect..
My younger brother used to be a strong smoker of pot,and back then he used the same claims that cigs and beers were worse for you than pot..He also used to cough up green,yellow ect..years later now he doesnt smoke pot..and i am not surprised when he says he realizes just how bad it made him feel..not then though,it was just one of those things he did.He defended it by the medicinal claims,everything you could think off to smoke it..
chiselray

Postby Tairaa » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:57 am

Chronic use does slow your mental faculties, little by little.

So as a result most pot heads don't realize it until they've stopped and are no longer all fuzzy.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Nesaie » Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:04 pm

Wing-Zero wrote:I can take a picture of some black s**t my buddy hacks up every morning after smoking a nice bowl, Nes.

Does that count as proof?

Does he smoke cigarettes too? If so, that doesn't count.
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby Wing-Zero » Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:16 pm

Nesaie wrote:
Wing-Zero wrote:I can take a picture of some black s**t my buddy hacks up every morning after smoking a nice bowl, Nes.

Does that count as proof?

Does he smoke cigarettes too? If so, that doesn't count.

Never smoked a cigarette a day in his life.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Nesaie » Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:22 pm

How long has he smoked weed?

I just find it interesting. I talked to a guy in a bar that had just got his green card and used weed for asthma. He didn't smoke it. He either ate it or used a vaporizer. Maybe it's the smoke part that is bad, like standing by a bon fire?
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby Wing-Zero » Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:48 pm

Nesaie wrote:How long has he smoked weed?

I just find it interesting. I talked to a guy in a bar that had just got his green card and used weed for asthma. He didn't smoke it. He either ate it or used a vaporizer. Maybe it's the smoke part that is bad, like standing by a bon fire?

Eight years, give or take a month.

But that's all I'm getting at. Eating it is fine, using a vaporizer to ONLY get the THC is fine, but like I said... smoke is smoke, and tar is tar.

When smoke is put in a warm, wet place like the lung it's going to turn into tar and stick to the lung. It's simple chemistry and medical knowledge.

That stuff is going to harden, the cilla aren't going to be able to do their job since the tar is on top of them, and they're going to die off. It's going to cause breathing problems if it stays like that for years and years because soon there will be way too much tar for your lungs to clean up and cough out.

EDIT: Lol@warm&wet.
Last edited by Wing-Zero on Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Tairaa » Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:51 pm

Yes smoke is invariably bad for your lungs.

If you are to inhale the vapour then you solve that issue. Or eat it.

Like someone (probably WZ) said, smoke from anything is bad for you.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Nesaie » Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:51 pm

It probably is the smoke. But, I grew up in a time when every adult smoked cigarettes, except my father and grandmother. It was the thing...sad
Nesaie

Previous

Return to Health & Health Hazards

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts