The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Modern Relationships and Social Issues

spanking good for a relationship??

Let's face it - we all have them. Come on in to offer advice, or maybe get some advice.

Postby Lashmar » Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:18 pm

For new members this is not what it seems. I’m not gay this is just the way I do things. :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby adamwarlock2099 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:19 pm

Again with the man hugs. :D

You're alright Lashmar. You're a good man.
"That's the problem with drinking ... If something bad happens you drink in attempt to forget; if something good happens you drink in order to celebrate; and if nothing happens you drink to make something happen." -- Charles Bukowski
adamwarlock2099

Postby Lashmar » Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:25 pm

I am :D . Look after them that matter to you the most and then deal with everyone else later. :D

Is that how it works for you as well? Is you’re submissive nature all round or just in the bed room basically? It sounds odd but it’s in my nature to do that and I’m just curious about it. :D

you didn't respond with a man hug either... come on now like this.

*man hub back/ to you too.

something like that.

let's try it out.

*man hug

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby adamwarlock2099 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:34 pm

Pretty much submissive in all aspects of life. I can take charge or be confrontational when the occassion arises. But in my mind, there aren't many occassion that call for it.

And nothing wrong with being curious. There isn't much that I won't answer. If anything at all.

Okay, I'll give it a shot . . . :?

*man hug* back to you

Like that? ;)
"That's the problem with drinking ... If something bad happens you drink in attempt to forget; if something good happens you drink in order to celebrate; and if nothing happens you drink to make something happen." -- Charles Bukowski
adamwarlock2099

Postby Lashmar » Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:39 pm

See we’re doing it. you've got the BV queer bug now. :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

What about the looking after people front?
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby adamwarlock2099 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:07 pm

As far as looking out, my wife and children are my number one priority. After that it's mostly just members of my wife's family. I am not too close to my own.
adamwarlock2099

Postby BloodStone » Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:14 pm

Run adam, run as far and fast as you can.

I'm tellin you he outed himself a while back. This girl chasin crap for him is just a front.

Remember that guy in Highschool who always has all the girls around him. GAY , 9 out of 10 times. Women love to have gay men around they feel protected and comfortable they wont try anything. ;)

admit it lash, :lol:

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby adamwarlock2099 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:12 pm

Oh noes. I like boobs, hips, thighs and butts! I must escape!

:D
adamwarlock2099

Postby Lashmar » Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:51 am

adamwarlock2099 wrote:As far as looking out, my wife and children are my number one priority. After that it's mostly just members of my wife's family. I am not too close to my own.

Friends then family. Nonna is the main one though, Nonna’s above all. :D

Can’t stand my fathers side, there’s only two or three people in his family that I like to be honest with you. I like all my mothers side though.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Lashmar » Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:57 am

BloodStone wrote:Run adam, run as far and fast as you can.

I'm tellin you he outed himself a while back. This girl chasin crap for him is just a front.

Remember that guy in Highschool who always has all the girls around him. GAY , 9 out of 10 times. Women love to have gay men around they feel protected and comfortable they wont try anything. ;)

admit it lash, :lol:

I’m that one in ten then mate. ;) :roll:

They feel protected and comfortable

And that’s why the girls were around me rather than you. I’d try something but at least they know I’d try it. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

PreviousNext

Return to Modern Relationships and Social Issues

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts