The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Modern Relationships and Social Issues

the objectification of women...

Let's face it - we all have them. Come on in to offer advice, or maybe get some advice.

Postby bionic » Wed May 13, 2009 1:03 pm

some examples...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgGiB-o84sk

This crap is responsible for so much more crap..like a virus.

cheating..false expectations..derading..anorexia..low self esteem..low self worth..seeing women has having little to no worth beyond their sexuality.

Forgetting to see women as people..with thoughts and feelins.

How many guys..when seeing women...automatically go to..usually just at teh site of a woman..without even talking to her
"She looks like a..."
"Hot".."Slut".."Uggo".."Pig".."Old"..."Bitch".."Whore".."MILF".."Cold Fish".."C@#t".."Couger".."Fatazz".."Titless Twig"..etc...

a-lot..I bet..I;ve witnessed first hand..guys doing this..they do it ALL the time

All dehumanizing terms.

How does a gal even stand a chance to even be seen as a person first?

It's like a form of invisible burqa
Last edited by bionic on Wed May 13, 2009 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby pandasex » Wed May 13, 2009 1:38 pm

I was sitting here saying "yes" and "I know" and feeling very attracted to the cause until what i call "the jesus sh*t" (no offense to Jesus personally). To me its just as dangerous as the using women as objects....now im supposed to do what "god" (who ever's i put them all in one) whats me to do or worse (just give it to one person in my life). Its not Gods body its not random guys who want to objectify me's body its mine......

True feminism consists of the freedom to just be a homemaker, be a ceo of a company,work for NASA, be a dumb blonde, hell even be objectified. What the difference is it was YOU the WOMAN's choice and no one else's.

I do complete agree that these days a girl is more concerned over her body weight than her grades. A girl feel like she has to have sex or flash her boobs to a camera (in exchange for only a tee shirt) in order to feel like she is somebody in this world.

I am not too much different I do try to fight it. But most of the time in real life (im not going to lie) Most ppl are more impressed when i show up and look good; rather than have a great conversation about anything I AM INTERESTED IN. The "shocked" look on their faces like "oh my god she can complete a rational thought or sentence".......well that just makes me want to beat their asses too (half playing).
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
pandasex

Postby bionic » Wed May 13, 2009 7:25 pm

Panda I hadn't caught the Christian slant at the end of the video..still..it's point is made.

There are actually lots of videos on You-Tube that belong in this thread. (that don't come from any religious persective..or at least come from another one..Wiccan..maybe)

this pc I'm on sucks...but when I'm on a better one I will search some out.

I think it's an issue that needs exploring.

Especially sonce our "free" society is sitting back and 'freeing' the women in the Middle East (supposedly)
and judging things over there..meanwhile..this subtle and not so subtle bs goes on with girls and women in our own society

we're 'free' as long as we remember our place, right?

that's crap

I'm a child of the seventies..the sexual revolution..when women's lib was roaring loud.

But what has it gotten us?
Giving blow jobs on first dates?
This is a move forward for women.
Last time I checked women didn't have a clitoris in their throats.

So these days a gal is suppose to meet a guy and then satisfy his needs right off the bat..or be labeled some uncool prude as he goes and finds a funner more willing gal...for what?

Also..look at all the middle aged divorced women..raising their kids alone. Your nurse..your waitress..your teacher..your mom?..they are EVERYWHERE these days...look at their angry sad, tired, broken faces..they are everywhere..it is shameful

She gave her life to him..had and raised his kids..so he could go off with some new bitch to make him feel young again?!

This is Bullshite..and it is out of control

We have here a society of spoiled..arrested developement men...playing video games and partying like they are 17..well into middle age and beyond..resposibility..respect..honor be damned..all is selfishness and vanity for them..the world is their oyster

They go find a new girl to play with one more "fun" (she likes video games and blow jobs..yeah..just wait..dump you family and marry her and see how long that goes on for..doofus)

While wifey holds the family up..so he resents her and demonizes now..she's no fun anymore (gee..I wonder why)and so he dumps her(and his kids..basicaly)..for some new fun gal..who has no solidarity for her own womankind..or mercy for kids..she just wants an 'established guy' another families man..but the jokes on her..because when she becomes wifey..she will meet a similar fate..unless her selfish azz does it to him first

and so it goes..on, and on,and on

The objectifcation of women being one of the seeds of it all

sick..sad..world
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby Lashmar » Thu May 14, 2009 4:08 am

bionic wrote:resposibility..respect..honor be damned..all is selfishness and vanity for them..

Men nowadays have very little respect for anything. I don’t understand what goes on inside there (very stupid) mind. It’s a fact that you get more respect by being respectful.

I don’t know if it’s me but I don’t go around calling women “whores” and the likes.

So these days a gal is suppose to meet a guy and then satisfy his needs right off the bat..or be labeled some uncool prude as he goes and finds a funner more willing gal...for what?

This is another problem with the instant society that we live in and it is often over looked.

Women have always been objectified but not like this. It’s a joke. The phrase that I really hate is “my woman/bitch/girl/ho” (the last three if you’re a wannabe nigger). I thought we got rid of slavery? Clearly somebody didn’t tell this generation.

We’re descending into animals again. F***, move on, F*** again, move on again. It’s a joke.

I also think women are there own downfall. You get that group that want every thing the men do but for less work.

Men in general think more about how they look to other men than how they look to other people. They act like arseholes then they think it’s cool.

Newsflash arseholes, apart from looking like a twat, women don’t find it sexy, they find it stupid just like the people that aren’t your friends.

This is something that bugs me quite a lot.

On other thing is when women shoot themselves in the foot by coming out with things like:”we want equal pay” and then they come out with “we want more time off work to have kids” fine have both, what about your husband. And all this BS “it’s good bonding time” BS, newborn babies respond better to howler monkeys (not human males) than humans.

I may go about talking about sex all the time but there’s a big difference between what I do and what arseholes do. I say it in a joke type way that say it and mean it. That also expect it.

Another way to look at it is like this. If you have sex on the first date, where’s the point of anything after? There is none, the fun has already happened.

it's just not fun, it's not sexy and it's not what either party wants. :roll:

For the ladies: Don’t have sex on the first date because that’s not what a man wants. Men (Maan not males :roll: ) are hunters, where’s the point if the dear turns up on your doorstep already dead.

For men: if she offers sex on the first date, RUN like F***, she’s an STD farm, leave her alone lad. :shock:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Lashmar » Thu May 14, 2009 8:07 am

One other thing that bugs me, (On a war path today :x :lol: ), why do men find it acceptable to talk to women like they do; if for no other reason self respect should stop you talking `at` women rather than `to` women, you just look like an arse when you say something, i.e. My girl and I went shopping. I can’t tell you how much things like that get to me. :x

One of the many reasons it bugs me is because all them under-25 are painted with the same brush (some yob out to cause trouble), I’m as far from that image as you can get yet people see me as `one of them`.

It’s unfair, you’ve got some wannabe nigger (they get to me as well, don’t ask) on the telly singing `slap my bitch up` or some other degrading/ hateful /racist sh*t.

When did this start exactly, the degradation of females I mean?

It’s embarrassing to see, it’s embarrassing hear and it’s embarrassing to be talking about, we shouldn’t have to be here talking about it. :oops: They bang on and on about respect yet they show none themselves. They band on about love yet they show none.

Grow some real ball and start acting like a man; and stop giving men like me a bad name. :x
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu May 14, 2009 12:21 pm

I see most more women than men as better persons.
They are our mothers!

Most men are just animals and maybe treats once in a while in my eyes :twisted: :lol:
They are not worthy my time.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby adamwarlock2099 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:13 am

The objectifying of women started way back when Adam wouldn't be submissive to Lilith and god banished his first wife he made for Adam and gave her the submissive and boring Eve. So really you can blame god for all this sh*t. :)
"That's the problem with drinking ... If something bad happens you drink in attempt to forget; if something good happens you drink in order to celebrate; and if nothing happens you drink to make something happen." -- Charles Bukowski
adamwarlock2099

Postby Dark-Samus » Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:18 am

Not really, I blame Abraham, that stupid fool who obeys this alien.
I´ll go back in time and cut his head off. :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Lashmar » Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:20 am

adamwarlock2099 wrote:The objectifying of women started way back when Adam wouldn't be submissive to Lilith and god banished his first wife he made for Adam and gave her the submissive and boring Eve. So really you can blame god for all this sh*t. :)

I like your way of thinking. :D
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby adamwarlock2099 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:24 am

Dark-Samus wrote:Not really, I blame Abraham, that stupid fool who obeys this alien.
I´ll go back in time and cut his head off. :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Didn't he have a wife and a whore on the side?
"That's the problem with drinking ... If something bad happens you drink in attempt to forget; if something good happens you drink in order to celebrate; and if nothing happens you drink to make something happen." -- Charles Bukowski
adamwarlock2099

Next

Return to Modern Relationships and Social Issues

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts