The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

alien human hybrid

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

do you think that there are alien human hybrids among us?

Poll ended at Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:53 pm

yes created by extraterrestrials
71%
yes created by man
14%
no thats dumb
14%

Total votes : 7

Postby darkharbinger » Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:53 pm

I am just curiouse on peoples thoughts on alien human hybrids, wether you think that they exist and if so do you think that it is possible that they could be walking around in our everyday society among humans, possibly being studied on there interaction and adaptation to the environment. I've read a couple essays on the topic and am just curiouse on your point of view.
darkharbinger

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:53 pm

Hmmm...It´s more likely that aliens would do this...unless they´ve taught their humans slaves...how to make some... :mrgreen:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby darkharbinger » Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:10 pm

yeah thats true. I read something once about extraterrestrial biological antities being on our planet for a long time and they have a deal with high up military and government officials that they can abduct and experiment on so many humans which included artificialy inseminating human femals and in return would share there technology with them and learn from eachother. I know it sounds a little off the deep end but its something to think about.
darkharbinger

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:55 pm

If life is cruel to its own on this planet, why should others not be cruel on us? :twisted: ;)
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby chiselray » Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:45 am

jeezes

I'd be just guessing if they exist.

If they did then they are created by intervention.

But this doesn't answer the question .

Nature is intervention,science is also that too .

That is the question,the answer is unobtainable until we abduct one and get some answers from it.
chiselray

Postby bionic » Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:03 am

I think there's a real good chance they live amongst us.
Many of them not even aware they are 'alien hybrids'

How much do they have had to have tweaked with your DNA to officially make you a hybrid, anyway?
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby Majorion » Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:25 am

I don't know...

That's a question brought up a million times, on a million different UFO forums out there..

The skeptics always come in to ridicule the idea...

And since I'm not of the 'skeptic-cult' myself... I tend to lean in favor of hybrids...

BTW, first post here... I used to be at the older BV-forum... This new one is nicer!

Peace,,

Majorion
Majorion

Postby vidrar » Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:26 am

Well if some of the things we've learned over the years are true it would be hard to believe that hybrids didn't exist, the Dulce Papers for example.

And yes the new forums are nicer, just wish the old accounts had carried over.
vidrar

Postby darkharbinger » Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:37 pm

I always kind of leaned towards the humans creating alien/human hybrids. This isnt as much an oppinion as it is just a theory, but I think that humans (in the form of high up government officials and military personal) are injecting human test subjects with extraterrestrial DNA in order to study the effects of certain diseases such as small pox and aids to see if they can come up with either some type of cure or maybe the extraterrestrial DNA would alow the body to build an immunity to these diseases or all diseases lol. But thats just I thought.
darkharbinger

Postby pandasex » Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:13 pm

my opinion of course is not supported by any evidence; but i do believe in alien human hybrids. I do think that they might even be walking amongst us. They might not even know what they are.
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
pandasex

Next

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts