The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Clean Cops

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby mael » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:28 am

... It should be more like this:-

"Excuse me, Sir. It is my duty to inform you that it is against the law to drop litter."

Saturos says it was accidental and apologises.

The police feel there was no real crime and then drive off to harass the minority groups. :D

But in the case where the father was hounded down and shot ... I ask you:- was there really a need for the police to chase him and his son in the first place?
mael

Postby Tairaa » Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:47 pm

I'll (obviously) admit that neither of us have any idea the full story behind this. BUT:

He was armed and kidnapped his child. Armed.

Whether he was morally in the right to have possession of the child, whether or not he was a better parent or a better person is irrelevant. Even if he got away, the child is still going to have to live with the experience of being forcefully taken away from his mother by his father who was armed with a handgun.

This is not the best option.

As painful as it would have been, it would have been a better option to go on the other side of the spectrum and back out. If you're beat, you're beat. There is no sense in permanently damaging your own child in order to have your way, no matter how morally correct your way would be. The means does not justify the end in this instance I don't believe.

Then he makes another extremely poor decision. He opens fire on police, and clearly he wasn't just trying to scare them away because he hit two of them. So his goal was actually to hit the cops. This is a very poor decision for two reasons primarily:
1) Once you fire a round you are almost gauranteed to NOT get away, this means that on top of being caught there is a fairly good chance of them being excessive in their use of force, and an also fairly good chance that you will catch a bullet.
2) By this point in time your child's image of you will never be the same. So the whole thing would have been done for nothing. What child is going to stay willingly with a father who has shot and killed a cop, mere minutes-hours before abducting him by force.

SO

It is my conclusion that it is most likely that this individual was probably a bad influence on the child, and that perhaps the mother may have been a better choice.
This is by no means concrete evidence of anything, but it's all I have to go on.

It also leads me to believe that he may have anger issues, and perhaps is a chronic user of mind altering substances as these two things typically go hand in hand.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby chiselray » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:47 pm

You just never know if its going to be a good day or a bad day for police or troopers.

Are troopers trained with more experience than regular cops,like hostage negotiation or anything>?
chiselray

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:58 am

But the facts still remains though, the police around the world are acting alot more out of the law than ever before.
You can´t feel safe any longer anywhere specially if you are not really 100% swedish, 100% britt or whatever in that country. :roll:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:00 am

If the police would catch me since all of you are using me in your examples... :lol:
Let´s say that many gays...would like to be in my...position LOL :lol:
Not me though.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby mael » Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:31 am

Dark-Samus wrote:If the police would catch me since all of you are using me in your examples... :lol:
Let´s say that many gays...would like to be in my...position LOL :lol:
Not me though.

Precisely my point!

If being arrested means I'll be ass-raped and beaten I reckon that's worse than dying so I'd sure as hell do what I could to avoid being arrested!

If I survive an accident whilst evading the police and end up a paraplegic then even then I'd consider it better than being raped and beaten as hopefully humans wouldn't rape a handicapped person.

Lots of people go in jail for victimless crimes and get raped and beaten and when/if they get out they are either hard-core criminals or they are broken men.

What a crazy way to run a police force. Cops have become a law unto themselves with all the latest torture toys to use on ordinary people. - Grandmothers getting tasered, old people being beaten with fists, boots and sticks. Girls being tasered and shackled and lots more! Out of control or what!
mael

Postby Tairaa » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:49 am

Some individuals are out of control. Taser use is out of control especially.

In this country when you are arrested you wait in a cell, but this cell typically doesn't have anyone in it, and in the rarety that it does you are supervised somewhat meticulously to assure there is no violence.

The ass rape occurs when you have gone to trial, found guilty of whatever it is and sent to prison.

If you guys deposit those who are arrested directly into a non-supervised cell with bad-ass criminals, then that is a screwy way to run a police force.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts